Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Queen, 60 years reign. Diamond Jubilee.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Unseen View Post
    I see, I guess eating with someone means you're friends these days. Thanks for that.

I guess you eat alone a lot?
    Lol. He has a point though, she did have dinner with him, but that is it. They ate some food together whooptidodah. Is that the worse thing she has done? Eating dinner with someone? Damn gal did good she did.

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
    It's a different world for those on top, Speedy. We're just scum in the eyes of them all. The point you make is one that has already been made throughout history. Most people with an extreme amount of money and/or power would likely have cut cards with the devil at some point.
    I am her subject and would die for her Majesty. Just let me see Manny and Floyd first and it's all good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
      Lol. He has a point though, she did have dinner with him, but that is it. They ate some food together whooptidodah. Is that the worse thing she has done? Eating dinner with someone? Damn gal did good she did.

I am her subject and would die for her Majesty. Just let me see Manny and Floyd first and it's all good.
      Sir, if I give you my sword, will you give me your heart?

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Sir, if I give you my sword, will you give me your heart?
        You once gave me 3 million on here when you reached a certain number that you liked. That was when 3 mil could buy you some friends unlike now.

Sir, my heart belongs to you already, it beats to your mumbles, it livens up to your touched and you can have it when I am dead. For now, I need to live to spank the Ya...

Comment

You once gave me 3 million on here when you reached a certain number that you liked. That was when 3 mil could buy you some friends unlike now.

Sir, my heart belongs to you already, it beats to your mumbles, it livens up to your touched and you can have it when I am dead. For now, I need to live to spank the Ya...
          I understand, honourable Sir. Just remember that wherever you are, I'm always less than seven inches behind you.

Comment

I understand, honourable Sir. Just remember that wherever you are, I'm always less than seven inches behind you.
            Phwoar! That post was steamy in a way that oasis Lad would understand. Permission to spank the ya...?

Comment

Phwoar! That post was steamy in a way that oasis Lad would understand. Permission to spank the ya...?
              Spank away at the....

I insist.

Comment

• so is she hot back when she was young? if so post some nude pics.. or pm me... i like this, this kinda stuf turns me on.

Comment

It's a different world for those on top, Speedy. We're just scum in the eyes of them all. The point you make is one that has already been made throughout history. Most people with an extreme amount of money and/or power would likely have cut cards with the devil at some point.
                  So why would you worship someone who sees you as nothing but scum?

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                  I see, I guess eating with someone means you're friends these days. Thanks for that.

I guess you eat alone a lot?
                  LOL what a dumb post, it's not like she unknowingly sat next to a dictator in the cafeteria, she invited the guy to her palace so she obviously holds him in high regard.

Comment

• Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                    what exactly does the queen do? what exactly has she ever done? i don't understand this english royalty stuff. you have a prime minister so what the hell has the royal family ever done for england? kind of seems pointless to have a queen when you already have a prime minister...
                    You never cease to amaze me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      So why would you worship someone who sees you as nothing but scum?
                      Well, in the grand scheme of things, I am nothing but scum. I know my place, lad.
                      And worship is the wrong word. I lust.

Comment

Working...
                      X