Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
    Sup? Judging by your avy u look like the lychee type

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    I like going to Palacio de Jugos on Flagler and ordering a gallon of the piña colada fresh made joint....

love that place
    im there three times a week without fail doggie!!!

Comment

You ever had this, Durian? I heard it smells so bad, they have outlawed it in Asia in tourist areas and hotels.

lol, no way. I only smelled it. I can't eat something that smells that bad.

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post

im there three times a week without fail doggie!!!
        I live in Broward but when I drive through there I try and make it. Also love Vicky bakery, place is ridiculous.

Comment

damn Mamey can't get no love?????????

Comment

Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
            damn Mamey can't get no love?????????

Mamey is my ****

Comment

Probably blackberries or blackcurrants. Tomatoes are the most flexible however.

Comment

You ever had this, Durian? I heard it smells so bad, they have outlawed it in Asia in tourist areas and hotels.

When I was a kid my parents used to buy them and cut them up at home. Stunk up the whole place

I've never actually tried any because the smell puts me off every time.

Comment

I don't know man, the dude from Bizarre Foods on the food network has eaten spoiled fish, rotten meat, insects, drank blood and all kinds of nasty **** and he couldn't keep one of those down.

I heard they smell like straight ****, and taste like it too. He almost puked from that. Go to 7:25

Yeah I saw that lol. It tastes horrible at first but the more you eat, the more you get adjusted to the taste, but once you acquire the taste it's incredible. I fill up on dorian everytime I go back home.

It's impossible to describe because nothing tastes like it, but it tastes like... a creamy tangy buttery custardy vanilla milkshake with just a small hint of sweet onion. I know the onion part doesn't sound good lol, but once you get used to it, it really does taste great. The first time you eat and smell it, the only thing you'll notice is that it tastes like rotten onions.

I hated it too at first but my grandma was like keep eating it and you'll like it eventually. I did, and I did. I love durian now.
                  Last edited by Paclan; 06-06-2012, 07:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chico 305 View Post
                    Damn that must taste dope, i love lychees.

they got a black seed in the middle too?
                    Yeah, Rambutan is like Lychee's Hotter, Sexier, wilder cousin.

Comment

Hahahha hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X