No announcement yet.

China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
    The U.S aircraft carriers are the trump card. the U.S has 11 aircraft carriers that are nuclear powered and can be anywhere anytime.

China has 1.

/Thread
    That's why I asked about China's air force. Modern wars are won the the side with the superior air force. As a matter of fact anytime our ground troops did themselves a hole, an air strike saves their a$$es. If China has an air force that has 75% of our capability, they'd stand a chance. Considering the wars we fight are almost never on domestic soil. We need air crafts & carriers.

As another point, if there were more battles domestic, I doubt so many Americans would crave war like they do. It's real easy for us to sit down & listen to the news (that can only show what out government allow) & play call of duty & act like we know what war is. But just like 9/11 & Pearl Harbor, when it happens to us, we don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      That's why I asked about China's air force. Modern wars are won the the side with the superior air force. As a matter of fact anytime our ground troops did themselves a hole, an air strike saves their a$$es. If China has an air force that has 75% of our capability, they'd stand a chance. Considering the wars we fight are almost never on domestic soil. We need air crafts & carriers.

As another point, if there were more battles domestic, I doubt so many Americans would crave war like they do. It's real easy for us to sit down & listen to the news (that can only show what out government allow) & play call of duty & act like we know what war is. But just like 9/11 & Pearl Harbor, when it happens to us, we don't like it.
      I don't think anyone craves war, these are just games we play in our heads when on an internet forum.

I would never want to be in a war, or see a war happen. War is the last result after all other options have been exhausted.

That being said, I seriously don't think any country in the world can stand up to American military might. There's a lot of things America doesn't do well and war is not one of them. America is the best at killing and destroying. At building the biggest, fastest and most advanced killing machines.

America has the monopoly on that one.

Comment

. There's a lot of things America doesn't do well and war is not one of them.

Talk about delusional

Comment

I don't think anyone craves war, these are just games we play in our heads when on an internet forum.

I would never want to be in a war, or see a war happen. War is the last result after all other options have been exhausted.

That being said, I seriously don't think any country in the world can stand up to American military might. There's a lot of things America doesn't do well and war is not one of them. America is the best at killing and destroying. At building the biggest, fastest and most advanced killing machines.

America has the monopoly on that one.
          I agree with everything you said which is why I look around confused when those powerful people say we're going to invade somewhere to defend America,LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post

Talk about delusional
            America is a little over 200 years old and it lost one major war. Actually, Vietnam wasn't really a military loss, it was more a loss because America failed to achieve it's objective.

It won almost every single battle in Vietnam. There was about 90,000 Americans who died in Vietnam, compared to almost 1 million Vietnamese.

In the last 200+ years, no other country has grown in military power the way the U.S has, those are just facts. I'm not talking ancient history, I'm talking the way technology, industrialization and economic growth has propelled America to levels never seen on earth.

Comment

America is a little over 200 years old and it lost one major war. Actually, Vietnam wasn't really a military loss, it was more a loss because America failed to achieve it's objective.

It won almost every single battle in Vietnam. There was about 90,000 Americans who died in Vietnam, compared to almost 1 million Vietnamese.

In the last 200+ years, no other country has grown in military power the way the U.S has, those are just facts. I'm not talking ancient history, I'm talking the way technology, industrialization and economic growth has propelled America to levels never seen on earth.

I just want to let you know. That you're talking to a Brit. He won't recognize any of that.

Comment

Do you honestly believe this?'or is it because Texas gave your home nation of Mexico a good spanking?

England is the greatest nation of all time.. Conquered huge amounts of countries etc

It's undeniable

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                  Think about it, The US failed to beat Vietnam, and with so many thousands of deaths, pulled back.

Now, China has 1 billion people, and is more advanced than Vietnam.

I am not saying China will win, never have done in this thread, but I am saying the US can not beat China in a war, unless they nuke the **** out of each other.

Ships can get you so far, and the US does not have the man power to even locate themselves all over China.

China has the 2nd largest Navy in the world and has more soldiers than the US.

2nd in terms of budget too but has the largest force in the world in numbers.
                  China failed to beat the Vietnamese even after they had been weakened in a decade long war with the US.

Also comparing the conscript US military of the 60's and 70's to that of this decade is pointless. also so is comparing the US trying to occupy Iraq ir Afghanistan to a conventional war with China.

And for any doubt of US military dominance, it can be put in a very simple way

China has infinite man power. But to actually assemble, train, equip and deploy this man power effectively in an extemely fast moving and flexible modern conventiona theatre of war is another story.

Comment

Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
                    You mean like when we got hit in all directions by 4 countries.. 3 of which were powerhouses of that time.. Hardly compares to getting owned by some third world **** hole does it? Don't take it personally bro I'm just stating facts here.. U guys have a pretty pathetic record when it comes to war
                    I'm not taking anything personally.

You claimed this country loses wars to much smaller threats...........I simply pointed out the most powerful nation on the Globe in the 1770's (Great Britain).......had their asses handed to them by a much smaller threat (US)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                      I'm not taking anything personally.

You claimed this country loses wars to much smaller threats...........I simply pointed out the most powerful nation on the Globe in the 1770's (Great Britain).......had their asses handed to them by a much smaller threat (US)
                      Well you need to read up on your history if you believe JUST the us beat England

This was no vietnam

You should be on your knees thanking the French, Spanish and dutch

Comment

Working...
                      X