No announcement yet.

China laughs at Planned American Stealth destroyer "It really sucks"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uns View Post
    Pretty sure if every country sent nukes, the World would be ****ed, or at least in the long term.
    Why it's pretty boring being a power these days. More like a body building contest where everyone is displaying their muscles but no one got the nerve or ******edness to let anything fly.
    I suppose that's a good thing really.

Although give me the good old days of fighting pygmies armed with dried fruit anytime.

Comment

Pretty sure if every country sent nukes, the World would be ****ed, or at least in the long term.
      It's the payload.

But regardless.......the UK are with US like it or not. You pricks are our biggest ally..............and despite the animosity:

This country will decimate someone who harms you.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• By all means, lets go and conquer China while the going is good. If Capitalism is dwindling in the U.S., with trillions in debt being a big contributing factor...then lets go and attack them, using their own money that we borrowed from them.

Inside every Chinese citizen is an American waiting to come out...ready to spend and consume their own products, acquiring monetary and materialistic wealth.

After we conquer China and turn it into one of our territories.. we need to install Small Government officials. Which probably means we can't have anything close to a Communist ever again, which means the Liberal Democrats and the Democratic Party are excluded. Which also means that they'll have a One Party rule yet again (this is necessary)...BUT this time with Small Government, Conservative Republicans in charge, transitioning their economy into true Free Market Capitalism and and enriching the U.S. in the process.
        Last edited by One_Tycoon; 06-05-2012, 07:21 PM.

Comment

• ^^^^ won the internetz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            Why it's pretty boring being a power these days. More like a body building contest where everyone is displaying their muscles but no one got the nerve or ******edness to let anything fly.
            I suppose that's a good thing really.

Although give me the good old days of fighting pygmies armed with dried fruit anytime.
            It's true, they need to go back to sword fighting, man on man, you feel the flesh and see the blood. You hear the screams and see deep into the eyes as you, or he dies.

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            It's the payload.

But regardless.......the UK are with US like it or not. You pricks are our biggest ally..............and despite the animosity:

This country will decimate someone who harms you.
            Obama said this:

We don’t have a stronger friend and stronger ally than Nicolas Sarkozy, and the French people.

Mofo.

Comment

• Didn't France refuse to fight in Iraq or some ****?

Comment

• Yeah, Obama talks some shit at times.

Comment

It's true, they need to go back to sword fighting, man on man, you feel the flesh and see the blood. You hear the screams and see deep into the eyes as you, or he dies.
                  That's a bit too hot for me, son. If the other bloke is over 3ft tall and is carrying anything more than a sharpened mango, I'm outta there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
                    That's a bit too hot for me, son. If the other bloke is over 3ft tall and is carrying anything more than a sharpened mango, I'm outta there.
                    Sir, I know when the time comes, you will be the one on your street who gets the neighbours together and will form a gang that defends your road.

Comment

Sir, I know when the time comes, you will be the one on your street who gets the neighbours together and will form a gang that defends your road.
                      That I shall, friend. And fight they will, with me cheering them on from me upstairs' window.

Comment

Working...
                      X