Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will a prisoner take Floyd under his wing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The shower scenes will change the pound4pound rankings!

Comment

Dont worry about floyd, as long as he sucks this guys ass he will be fine.

Comment

no way .....

Comment

Hopefully he does a Hopkins when he comes out and fights into his 40's , doubt it though .

Comment

I'm pretty sure he won't be put at the mercy of the general population.

Comment

lol nobody is touching Floyd.

For one he could probably beat the living **** out of 99% of the prison population in a fist fight regardless of size.

Not to mention he's rich as hell and well connected.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

It's going to be expensive in prison for Floyd I reckon.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                  It's going to be expensive in prison for Floyd I reckon.
                  Ya but we know for a fact he'll have TV.........microwave......hell he might wake up to pancakes every morning drinking champagne.

Every guard will be paid off handsomely also, ensuring his safety.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
                    Ya but we know for a fact he'll have TV.........microwave......hell he might wake up to pancakes every morning drinking champagne.

I like how you emphasise Colour TV

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post

Some gang or other will commit to his protection for a price. Even Mike Tyson had to pay his way through prison.

Comment

Working...
                      X