Top Goal scorer: Fernando Torres

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
          Top goal scorer Wesley Sneijder.
          I'll just put you down for Huntelaar.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
            I'll just put you down for Huntelaar.
            I think Wesley will be putting on a show.

At least I hope he will

Comment

I think Wesley will be putting on a show.

At least I hope he will
              He may well do, but I think he will be long odds to be top goal scorer.

Though he did get quite a few in the last world cup.

Was he top goal scorer then?

Think he got 5.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                He may well do, but I think he will be long odds to be top goal scorer.

Though he did get quite a few in the last world cup.

Was he top goal scorer then?

Think he got 5.
                I'm pretty sure Thomas Muller was top goal scorer for the World Cup.

Sneijder always comes to work for Holland though, I think he will do well, plus with support like RvP and Robben around him, he will score. There is nothing better than watching Holland play in my opinion.

Comment

I'm pretty sure Thomas Muller was top goal scorer for the World Cup.

Sneijder always comes to work for Holland though, I think he will do well, plus with support like RvP and Robben around him, he will score. There is nothing better than watching Holland play in my opinion.
                  Lots of good individual players the Dutch produce but a lot of egos as well. They lack the mental toughness as well, and often have strops and fall out with each other.

They are also in a tough group, never bet against the Germans in tournament football.

RVP, Robben, Huntelaar, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, can't play them all.

They do play some nice stuff though.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    Lots of good individual players the Dutch produce but a lot of egos as well. They lack the mental toughness as well, and often have strops and fall out with each other.

They are also in a tough group, never bet against the Germans in tournament football.

RVP, Robben, Huntelaar, Sneijder, Van der Vaart, can't play them all.

They do play some nice stuff though.
                    I agree there are more than a few divas on the Dutch squad. And I think the best team Holland ever had in terms of working together was 1998-2000. KNVB is a very well rounded team, players like Elia, Afellay, Van Der Wiel etc will make a big impact with the more established and well known players this time around. I am especially looking forward to watching Elia.

Comment

I agree there are more than a few divas on the Dutch squad. And I think the best team Holland ever had in terms of working together was 1998-2000. KNVB is a very well rounded team, players like Elia, Afellay, Van Der Wiel etc will make a big impact with the more established and well known players this time around. I am especially looking forward to watching Elia.
                      You'll have a hard job watching Elia. Maybe next season for Newcastle? (I hope)

Comment

Working...
                      X