No announcement yet.

Euro 2012

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
    This tournament yet again proves just how good a sport football is...

I can not even be bothered watching the NBA Finals when this is on....and I've watched ball this whole season...
    I'm the exact opposite. I've enjoyed the NBA play offs and Finals (even if it hasn't gone the way i'd hoped).

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      I'm the exact opposite. I've enjoyed the NBA play offs and Finals (even if it hasn't gone the way i'd hoped).
      lol I'm able to catch both, because the respective sports tournaments are aired about 7 hours apart. Therefore they don't conflict at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        lol I'm able to catch both, because the respective sports tournaments are aired about 7 hours apart. Therefore they don't conflict at all.
        If I had the choice, i'd choose the Finals over the Euros. I was so excited for the Euros but it hasn't lived up to my expectations imo.

Comment

If I had the choice, i'd choose the Finals over the Euros. I was so excited for the Euros but it hasn't lived up to my expectations imo.
          Seconded.

I've actually found most of the Euro matches boring as hell.

Nobody is putting up goals.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Comparing NBA finals to the group stages of the Euros.

Entertainment will come.

Comment

• Just did a double, Ukraine higher possession percentage and France win.....

Had a winning double yesterday, Over 13 corners in Ireland-Italy game and Spain win....

Comment

• Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                Just did a double, Ukraine higher possession percentage and France win.....

Had a winning double yesterday, Over 13 corners in Ireland-Italy game and Spain win....
                [IMG]http://files.sharenator.com/and_on_that_day_not_a_single_****_was_given_Pictur e_Challenge_5-s560x556-161882-580.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris The Blade View Post
                  [IMG]http://blogs.westword.com/showandtell/07%20not%20a%20single%20****.jpg[/IMG]
                  Nice................

Comment

• I hate this site.

Comment

• England are shook right now.

Comment

Working...
                      X