Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Johan Santana of The NY Mets throws a No-hitter!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im a die hard mets fan from queens ny grew up going to shea and now citifield. These guys make me go through hell and back against yankees fans and i still love them
    Lets go johan!

Comment

Originally posted by -PITO- View Post
      Im a die hard mets fan from queens ny grew up going to shea and now citifield. These guys make me go through hell and back against yankees fans and i still love them
      Lets go johan!
      Green k...

Comment

No-han! No-han!

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          No-han! No-han!

How did the fans treat Beltran?

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
            How did the fans treat Beltran?
            I didn't see the start of the game so no clue whether the boos were louder than the cheers in his first at bat.

I imagine it was similar to Reyes'.

His other at-bats were a mixture although the boos were louder which is to be expected since Johan was pitching a no-no.

Comment

Doc Ellis pitched a no hitter frying on acid.

I'm still laughing about that.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yeah that was beautiful By Santana and the Mets defense to hold off the cards. I miss the Mets with Delgado,Beltran,Reyes, and wright.

Comment

WoW!!!!

Any body here knows when was the last time that a perfect game like this happened?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    WoW!!!!

Any body here knows when was the last time that a perfect game like this happened?
                    Wish it was a perfect game but a no-no would suffice.

There were a couple no-nos recently and a perfect game by that White Sox pitcher a month ago.

But this is the first ever no-hitter in the 50 yrs of Mets baseball.

Comment

i'm a Yankees fan but an achievement like this cannot be overlooked,
                      hats off to Johan Santana, first pitcher in Mets history to throw a no-hitter,
                      8,020 games later...

Comment

Working...
                      X