Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

8 year-old gets award for most homework excuses...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Spare the rod, spoil the child."

Thats what I would hear just before getting smacked.

That, and "I only do this cause I love you..."

People have gone soft.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      No they won't, I was beaten, burned, threatened constantly and hit with everything from belts, electric cords to wire hangars.

It didn't change me, stop me from doing anything and to be honest, taught me to be MORE violent. By the time I was 6 or 7 I could take beatings like it was nothing, getting hit in the head with wooden cooking spoons, closed fists, you name it.

Hitting your children should only be done as a spanking to very young kids. Outside of that, it doesn't help, it just creates a more violent environment.
      I didn't get hit like that, but enough so I could think twice before doing something wrong again...

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        No they won't, I was beaten, burned, threatened constantly and hit with everything from belts, electric cords to wire hangars.

It didn't change me, stop me from doing anything and to be honest, taught me to be MORE violent. By the time I was 6 or 7 I could take beatings like it was nothing, getting hit in the head with wooden cooking spoons, closed fists, you name it.

Hitting your children should only be done as a spanking to very young kids. Outside of that, it doesn't help, it just creates a more violent environment.
        Maybe your parents just hated you.

I've never heard of a parent burning their child.

That's straight up,"I hate my child so I take out my frustrations on the little ****er" type ****.
        Last edited by Shabba Rank$; 05-30-2012, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Maybe the kid won't want the award again and actually do the homework next time instead.

Comment

Parents not holding their kids accountable for their own HW but instead getting mad at the teachers. SMMFH.

Comment

People are so soft and pus*ies now a days. I don't see anything wrong with what the teacher did. I mean I don't think its brilliant either but to get mad over something so lame is maddening. When I was a kid I was disciplined by parents to do well in school and to be a good person. If I didn't behave and do the right then I would be taught a lesson. This generation of young kids are so screwed in the future when life gets tough for them.

Comment

Teacher should be fired.

how are schools suposed to stop bullying when the teachers cant even set a good example?

not only fired, but arrested and charged with physiological abuse.
                Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-30-2012, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Fat Yank culture rewarding laziness

not surprised at all

Comment

Its almost a guarantee that most posters who see no problem and even mock what happened to the kid are not parents themselves condoning or simply brushing off what happened regardless of the circumstance.

Comment

teacher wants sacrafice a child to set an example?

i say we sacrafice the teacher to set an example.

bar her from ever teaching again, make those years in college worthless, lets ruin her life.

Comment

Working...
                      X