Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When a fat chick says she is fat.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
    I think a hit a raw nerve there! LOL

You came in this thread with guns blazing!!!!!

2/1 says you had food in your mouth while reading this thread!!!!!
    Not really I post pictures of myself all the time, if I was bothered what some **** thought, I wouldn't do it. I would however, love to see what you look like, 1/1 you have bigger **** than I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
      Not really I post pictures of myself all the time, if I was bothered what some **** thought, I wouldn't do it. I would however, love to see what you look like, 1/1 you have bigger **** than I do.

See avatar for pic!

Comment

you haven't seen a pic of breakbeat before? video of him skating somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Taaj Manzoor View Post
          See avatar for pic!
          Well done Anony-****.

Thanks though, it's been awhile since I got to totally b1tch out on here. Felt sort of good, actually

Comment

Originally posted by Le4- View Post
            I did figure this was him, to be honest. I can't be fuked nor do I care even a little bit to search for it.

Comment

Lol. Seriously. Can you get any more desperate for attention? That ***** be annoying

Comment

Originally posted by bayareamike View Post
                Lol. Seriously. Can you get any more desperate for attention? That ***** be annoying
                Cause I made this thread ...

And you be illiterate. Come back when you can at least type at the level of a spastic chimpanzee.

Comment

Saw a fat chick at ihop half an hour ago wearing leggings.

God I hate fat girls who actually think they're attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by Le4- View Post

Why do people say this breakbeak chap is me all the time?

I look nothing like him.

Comment

Originally posted by TehRedRanger
                      Actually posting pictures of yourself "all the time" reinforces the sentiment that you do care for what people think about you. Hence you're constantly seeking approval, if you didn't then you wouldn't really upload anything now would you?

Basic psychology. You may be in denial of your inferiority complex combined with a social approval complex. Hence why you get so mad and cuss out like you have no kids.

Mom of the year right there ... (Sarcasm)

Fatty! :3
                      What does me posting a picture have to do with my parent skills or lack there of? ******.

And if I had a complex and needed attention I certainly wouldn't subject myself to the opinion of people here.

Lastly, I don't need to seek attention online, my ego is massaged on a regular, in real life.

I can lose weight, you'll be inbred with that personality forever

Comment

Working...
                      X