Collapse
No announcement yet.

CNN: How Videogames & **** are Ruining a Generation

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I do think Pr0n has damaged some people's perception of sex itself.

It's completely unrealistic in every sense of the word. You see it all the time, people judging someone's sex life based on adult film knowledge.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Years of masturbation has damaged my ability to climax, no joke. I can only ejaculate on my own. I gotta get that fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        They need to make some good **** video games...
        lmao

perfect response

Life is the same as it always has been. It's whatever the **** you make it. Only white america blames everything other than themselves for their problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Texanballer View Post
          Years of masturbation has damaged my ability to climax, no joke. I can only ejaculate on my own. I gotta get that fixed.
          Stop doing it for a while and do keggle excerises. No joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
            This isn't about moral panic that some people seem to think it is...
            It's about the adverse effects that Internet **** and Videogames have on a generation.

You have to be completely blind to think it has no effect on the kids.
            Look at the playgrounds.... empty.
            You never see kids outside anymore.

Kids to day substitute real life with online games.

It's the goddamn summer and You barely see kids outside!!!!!!!!
            WTF!

The internet pron have made it easy for people to substitute girlfriends for a quick fix of pron.
            Do you think kids wanna expand energy on chasing girls when they just can jerk off at home?
            They never get out of that shell you had to break out of to find a girlfriend.

This post is ludicrous.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

This post is ludicrous.
              I don't agree to be honest. I think that the post is inaccurate but I wouldn't call it ludicrous because it is such a seductive conclusion to reach and it really is a motif that repeats with every generation. I think it's a natural reaction to getting older, to resent the next generation with their youth and their wild ideas.

I embrace youth.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

This post is ludicrous.
                Yeah? than break it down than...
                You have to understand I'm not saying every kid is doing it, I'm saying many kids do.
                I know, I have a little brother that struggles with computer addiction and I know a lot of teenage guys that just sit at home all the time.

Far less teenager have girlfriends today than 10 years ago.

I have multiple friends that have wasted years on WoW for example....

The playground was an example but very much true..
                The basket courts, the football(real football) fields are empty when they used to be full..

Comment

This isn't about moral panic that some people seem to think it is...
                  It's about the adverse effects that Internet **** and Videogames have on a generation.

You have to be completely blind to think it has no effect on the kids.
                  Look at the playgrounds.... empty.
                  You never see kids outside anymore.

Kids to day substitute real life with online games.

It's the goddamn summer and You barely see kids outside!!!!!!!!
                  WTF!

The internet pron have made it easy for people to substitute girlfriends for a quick fix of pron.
                  Do you think kids wanna expand energy on chasing girls when they just can jerk off at home?
                  They never get out of that shell you had to break out of to find a girlfriend.
                  Um the streets are packed over here. The basketball courts are overcrowded and there's kids playing at this very moment where i'm at.

Comment

Yeah? than break it down than...
                    You have to understand I'm not saying every kid is doing it, I'm saying many kids do.
                    I know, I have a little brother that struggles with computer addiction and I know a lot of teenage guys that just sit at home all the time.

Far less teenager have girlfriends today than 10 years ago.

I have multiple friends that have wasted years on WoW for example....

The playground was an example but very much true..
                    The basket courts, the football(real football) fields are empty when they used to be full..
                    There are no more kids wasting their lives with computers and video games than wasted their lives reading books or comics or listening to music or anything else. Video games and the Internet are new, so they are going through the same "They ruin society" bullsh** everything else does. I see plenty of kids outside. I see plenty of people going out and trying to get laid.

Your post is ludicrous.

Comment

I played video games and watched **** when I was a kid too but that's not all I did.

I was more interested in making my fantasies come true instead of jacking off to them all day.

Sometimes I look at **** as an instructional video to help me understand women better. Not as a ****ing replacement for pu5sy lol, which there isn't

and then there's love. Love makes you forget about **** and video games and everything else. no ****
                      Last edited by Paclan; 05-28-2012, 05:45 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X