Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wanna know what's going on with Opi, he's my fave character & always seems to get screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
      I wanna know what's going on with Opi, he's my fave character & always seems to get screwed.

Opi is a badass. Remember when he went off on those chinamen? He looked like king kong throwing them around

Comment

Sons of anarchy is brilliant, season 4 was great until the last 2 episodes, complete let down.

Comment

That's right, Opie was gone at the end of the last season. Hope he shows up and starts shooting the place up. They all screwed him.

Comment

Sons has been renewd for a 5th and 6th season!! **** ya!!

Last edited by Mike Tyson77; 07-09-2012, 10:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by G A M E View Post
              anyone know if theres any appisodes this year?
              Dont think so since S5 starts right where S4 left off. The appisodes were to help bridge the 18 months or however long between S3 and S4.

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
              Damn, this show is awesome. Finally watched all the episodes, cant wait for september.

1. The Walking Dead
              2. Breaking Bad
              3. Sons of Anarchy
              4. Spartacus

The music on the show if amazing but that cover of House of the Rising Sun is not one of them. Original is epic, that **** is terrible. Try these

Ryan Horne -Terrible tommy
              Curtis Stigers & The Forest Rangers - John The Revelator
              Girl from the North Country - Lions
              The Black Keys - Hard Row
              Joshua James - No Milk Today/ Mother Mary
              Murder By Death - Comin Home
              Johnny Cash - God's Gonna Cut You Down
              Neil Young - Out Of The Blue
              The Donkies - Dolphin Center
              Clutch - The Regulator
              Devendra Banhart - A Sight To Behold

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
              I read a S5 plotline about Opie if you want to know. HL for text below

He comes back with some Asian gf who wants to be involved in the MC but she's also Lin's cousin (Chinese gang leader). Probably cause some tension.

Opi is a badass. Remember when he went off on those chinamen? He looked like king kong throwing them around
              S4 he goes full Bezerker mode. The guy who plays Happy is a real Hell's Angel. "He has to die, like alot" He always gets the best one liners.
              Last edited by Mikhnienko; 07-10-2012, 04:39 PM.

Comment

just about to start season 4 real soon...love this show

Comment

S4 wasn't the best, it dragged on and wasn't about the life style but about deceit and secrets which for me, it too much drama and boring.

Comment

Originally posted by Jadon View Post
                    S4 wasn't the best, it dragged on and wasn't about the life style but about deceit and secrets which for me, it too much drama and boring.

S5 will be awesome.

Comment

S5 will be awesome.
                      It should be, but let's not try and be too clever with some **** detective. Keep it raw, loacal and small time, that was good. The big stuff just seemed faker than fake.

I don't want to give away S4 but interesting what S5 will be like since the ending was like OK...

Comment

Working...
                      X