No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    lol maybe 10 years is not enough time elapse. make it 20 lol.

i dont think jax offs himself. too strong willed of a guy. plus he just started banging wendy and he knows his kids will need him.

i think he should be killed. he's got to pay for what he started. if this was real life, there would be a green light on his ass come on now. killing a triad boss chapter. another mc president. starting a war.

he would be a dead outlaw in real life he did these things.

juice should have just split on his own. taken a ride, got some money, and just disappeared far away to another state. unser i dunno, dude was a good guy but man, he didnt need to be all up in that business.
    I agree about Juice. He was supposed to be killed since season 4 so I don't see why he didn't flee when he had the chance. Unser was an ok guy but sometimes you just have to walk away. Gemma being the selfish person she was doesn't deserve to have anyone die for her.

Comment

• Its a wrap tonight. Definately kind of bummed its over tho.

Comment

• i accidentally saw a spoiler...lookin forward to tonight

Comment

• Tonight the finale can't wait hope it's a good one.

Comment

• Thank God someone bumped this so I didn't have to go looking through 100000 pages again.

We really need to get that search function fixed

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Thank God someone bumped this so I didn't have to go looking through 100000 pages again.

We really need to get that search function fixed
              For d@mn sure. Any theories on what will happen tonight? I think Jax' bum leg will go out (he's been limping in previous episodes) and he won't be able us his break on JT's bike. That being said I think he dies the same death JT did.

Or it's a cramp and he wakes up in ****in season 4 or some ****.

Comment

• SPOILER

I'm glad gemma finally died. fckn b should have died seasons ago. The cop shouldn't have gotten killed, seemed kinda useless.

Also, juice ended up being most loyal to the MC. Poor Juice (aka beer). He was some prime prison poon for the skinheads.

SPOILER

Comment

• Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
                  For d@mn sure. Any theories on what will happen tonight? I think Jax' bum leg will go out (he's been limping in previous episodes) and he won't be able us his break on JT's bike. That being said I think he dies the same death JT did.

Or it's a cramp and he wakes up in ****in season 4 or some ****.
                  Yeah I'm thinking Jax goes out like JT, The Basterds get patched into SAMCRO; other than that I'm not really sure.

Oh I think we see Abel sitting at the table at the end, like a future shot with Chibs as President.

Sutter is weird though

Comment

• This season was so horrible I just want it to be over

Comment

• All kinds of spoilers. Knowing some of what happens, I hope it all makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X