Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so will Jax never find out that Gemma, Clay, and Unser killed his father? WTF

Comment

• after all the deaths, you kinda get numb to it...Gemma, Unser, Juice all die and it doesn't have the same effect like when Opie or Tara died

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
        Damn.....

Glad Gemma got it....didnt care about Unser. After all the bull**** he was still willing to protect Gemma, he was collateral damage. Juice....glad he went out knowing it was time. Ive been waiting for him to die since Season 4 when he turned into a *****.

Nero will live and so will Wendy.....Jax is going to kill himself on his fathers bike. Anyone else notice that limp from Jax???? They cant be just randomly throwing it out there. Jax may be dying already somehow or just knows hes gonna go out like his dad did. Thats why hes at peace with the possible mayhem vote for killing Jury.

And the bylaw Jax wants wiped out is the one about no black guys. So he can patch over the Grim Bastards and leave SAMCRO to Chibs after he kills himself.
        Hunnam broke his toe filming that's why he was limping.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ LegenD $ View Post
          Yeah I called it earlier he's going to die just like his pops...hit by a semi
          Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
          So does the deal with the other club is to do the by law and have Samcro kill Jax in a vote ???
          He's going to patch in The Basterds which will stop the Mayhem vote or he will lose his patch.

I don't think Jax gets killed by Mayhem

Comment

• One more episode to go, dam im gona be gutted when this is finished.

Comment

• Thanks for the reply beercules

Comment

• Originally posted by calihomie818661 View Post
                Thanks for the reply beercules
                No problem bruh

Comment

• Sorry I'm late on this one fellas

I just now finished my Pie

I'm ready for the finale

Comment

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
                    Sorry I'm late on this one fellas

I just now finished my Pie

I'm ready for the finale
                    What's your prediction?

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                      What's your prediction?

Jax meets mayhem .... then we see Able reading his manuscript grown up

Comment

Working...
                      X