No announcement yet.

Sons of Anarchy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by G A M E View Post
    im looking forward to how they (jax/Ope) develop too, should be good viewing.

Comment

• They killed opie! im so ****in mad, i cant sleep

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
        They killed opie! im so ****in mad, i cant sleep
        OMG are you serious?!?! Now I can't wait to get home.

Comment

• At least opie went out like a G. Can't wait to see the getback on the guard.

Comment

• I honestly don't even know if I can **** with the show anymore. I mean damn, Donna, Piny & they really killed Opi?? Who was hands down my favorite character. So his family has left behind 2 kids 20 g's & a ****o ex step mom?? Do they just completely x out the Opi blood line from the show. A line that extended to the original 8?? I'm not diggin this move at all.

Comment

• Lol at everyone wanting to see how Jax & Opi develop. But not really, I'm bitter & pissed off right now. I don't see myself being able to look at the show in the same light again.

Comment

• Crazy episode. Didn't see it coming at all.

Comment

• I almost thought opie was gonna pull it off, he was the biggest guy they had. I thought he had a chance when they gave him that pipe. Cant believe he died like that, and he was the one always wanting to leave the club. I hope Jax takes out pope by the end of the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
                    I almost thought opie was gonna pull it off, he was the biggest guy they had. I thought he had a chance when they gave him that pipe. Cant believe he died like that, and he was the one always wanting to leave the club. I hope Jax takes out pope by the end of the season.
                    The thing with Pope, is that it's not his fault. The Sons killed his daughter 1st. He never had beef with them. This all falls back on Clay's treachery. I mean if You or I was a man as powerful as Pope, we'd probably retaliate the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                      The thing with Pope, is that it's not his fault. The Sons killed his daughter 1st. He never had beef with them. This all falls back on Clay's treachery. I mean if You or I was a man as powerful as Pope, we'd probably retaliate the same.
                      ^^^this..

after thinking about it.. im not too down on opies death anymore (kinda ), I mean its trying to portray that the good guys always go first imo.. guess it had to happen so Jax character could 'turn' so to speak.

Comment

Working...
                      X