Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't usually advocate "an eye for an eye" type of law but if you do something like pour acid on someone, you deserve the exact same treatment

Comment

You seem so defensive about Mexicans, but generalize like a ****** when it comes to anything remotely Islamic.

Afghanistan is a land that has been under war for centuries. These people have cultural norms that are completely different. These cultural norms don't necessarily go hand in hand with someones belief i.e. Islam or Christianity.

Kind pathetic if someone mentions drug cartels running Mexico and Latin America, you'd be frothing at the mouth.

Down boy, down.

Comment

Its so nice to know there are people that care so deeply about womens rights. Equality is so important.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
          #MiddleEastProblems

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            I don't usually advocate "an eye for an eye" type of law but if you do something like pour acid on someone, you deserve the exact same treatment
            Criminals that cause horrific crimes should endure the same suffering
            as their victim did...

Comment

lol at a mexican talking about other countries problems.

Comment

why are people acting butthurt just because a topic was broached? the guy wasn't in any way derogatory or rude. did not associate the issues with the whole country but with extremists.

why is everybody objecting?

Comment

its funny how ****sucker1502 is always posting about problems in the muslim/arab lands, yet the richest most successful person in his country IS an Arab.

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                    its funny how ****sucker1502 is always posting about problems in the muslim/arab lands, yet the richest most successful person in his country IS an Arab.
                    Sooooo?

Arabs aren't all Muslims infact I think Carlos slim is christian

:wt:

Comment

Originally posted by vcvc View Post
                      case in point.

Comment

Working...
                      X