Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Where did the towers go?" -on 9/11

Dr. Judy Wood reviews her book "Where did the towers go?"

http://drjudywood.com/towers/

I have watched about the first half hour, though I haven't finished the vid. yet.

The question in the title refers to the premise that the towers essentially turned to dust, and that the left over material on the ground was not sufficient for towers the size of the World Trade Center buildings.

Even for me, her account seems too remarkable, but I think it is worth considering her claims. Even if you don't accept her claims, there is good information about the on-the-ground details of the events (these details are not controversial, but are also not widely known all the same).
    Last edited by Drunken Cat; 05-20-2012, 06:02 PM.

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
    Dr. Judo Wood reviews her book "Where did the towers go?"

http://drjudywood.com/towers/

I have watched about the first half hour, though I haven't finished the vid. yet.

The question in the title refers to the premise that the towers essentially turned to dust, and that the left over material on the ground was not sufficient for towers the size of the World Trade Center buildings.

Even for me, her account seems too remarkable, but I think it is worth considering her claims. Even if you don't accept her claims, there is good information about the on-the-ground details of the events (these details are not controversial, but are also not widely known all the same).

I was wondering where all the conspiracy theorists had gone.
    I assumed it was because its 2012 and we are not all enslaved and barcoded yet, or that the world hasnt ended.

Anyway, the buildings turned to dust. Yes they did.

"The material on the ground wasnt sufficient for towers the size of the World Trade Center buildings."

So whats the theory? They werent real? They were made of crackers?

Comment

Seriously lol?

Comment

dem buildings turned to fire by alien reptoid gods who CONTROL are MINDS and BODIES to be one with Illuminati believe the words of christ in the times of the LOST.

Comment

Here we go again. Just wait for 7forever.

Comment

much of the tower remnants went home with the survivors on the ground where they were promptly washed off.

Comment

i am not reading anything written by a woman named Judo. you Judo fight, you do NOT name your kids Judo.

Comment

donna summers lungs?

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
                  donna summers lungs?

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post

that is good

Comment

Working...
                    X