No announcement yet.

Man Steals Guitar By Putting It In Pants

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Man Steals Guitar By Putting It In Pants

Stealing anything is bad. Stealing a guitar is extra-wrong. Stealing a guitar by putting it in your pants? That’s crazy.

Kansas police are asking for help identifying a thief who stole a guitar by shoving it down his pants and walking out of an Olathe music store with his accomplice. The theft occurred about 2:30 p.m. April 12 at Spencer’s Music Store, 1717 S. Mur-Len Road.

The two men entered the store, and surveillance photos show that as one man distracted an employee, the other grabbed a guitar and shoved it down his pants. The two men then left the store.

"We have reason to believe they are involved in similar thefts in other cities in the Midwest,” Allen said. "We are working with other agencies to see if they have had crimes with similar patterns."

Allen encouraged music store owners to check their surveillance tapes to see whether they have any missing merchandise.

Thanks to Gibson.com for the story.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/..._in_pants.html

To bad there's no video...
    Last edited by Konstantin; 05-17-2012, 01:36 PM.

He must have had some baggy ass pants.

Comment

Maybe I somehow managed to incorrectly click that link you posted. but it brings me to a page that says "Emo Haircuts Cause Lazy Eye Syndrome"

Comment

I wonder what kinda geetar it was? They put any of the ones worth stealing in spots where you would have to ask for assistance to get to em. Guitar Stores suck anyways they mark their crap up so high it's ridiuculous

Comment

Is that a guitar in your pants or are you just happy to see me?

Comment

Yeah what a ridiculous stunt to pull off. Guitars can get expensive too...

Comment

Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
              Stealing anything is bad. Stealing a guitar is extra-wrong. Stealing a guitar by putting it in your pants? That’s crazy.

Kansas police are asking for help identifying a thief who stole a guitar by shoving it down his pants and walking out of an Olathe music store with his accomplice. The theft occurred about 2:30 p.m. April 12 at Spencer’s Music Store, 1717 S. Mur-Len Road.

The two men entered the store, and surveillance photos show that as one man distracted an employee, the other grabbed a guitar and shoved it down his pants. The two men then left the store.

"We have reason to believe they are involved in similar thefts in other cities in the Midwest,” Allen said. "We are working with other agencies to see if they have had crimes with similar patterns."

Allen encouraged music store owners to check their surveillance tapes to see whether they have any missing merchandise.

Thanks to Gibson.com for the story.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/..._in_pants.html

To bad there's no video...
              Pix or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
                Pix or GTFO
                http://www.kctv5.com/story/18425368/...clipId=7264091

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Is that a guitar in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
                  Damn beat me to it!

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                    X