No announcement yet.

Mexico drug wars: 49 headless, dismembered bodies found dumped along highway

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RwK View Post
    I like that area but it's getting crowded.

I'm not sure how a cencus count works but it's overpopulated.
    Definitely over crowded and mostly concrete. Not as dangerous as other border cities except for the monthly cross city shoot outs, but apparently that might be changing soon due to the Gulf Cartel having internal problems.

Comment

Im from matamoros, como ha cambiado ehh.....

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
        Im from matamoros, como ha cambiado ehh.....
        Tacos from la calle Gonzalez have been the best tacos ever. Grandparents live by la 11 y Morelos.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
          I could argue that. To an extent its part of the culture all over the world, but the way that it is accepted in America and Canada is very different to other parts of the world.

For instance, in Ukraine and Russia if you are caught sniffing a line at some party, even though you are a well established person...you are looked at as a junkie...The stigma around any kind of drug use for the exception of alcohol is huge there...When I was in my teens there, any kind of drug use was something junkies did in their own little cliques...There was no recreational anything...But at the same time the drug culture was different. There was no coke only heroin...and I've yet to see a recreational heroin user...

Or was at least when I was still there, who knows what its like today....one year to the next things change like never before...

While here, no one will care much that your wife's gynecologist sniffs blow at birthday parties.
          I don't know about the Ukraine but you can't possibly be serious and tell me there isn't a drug issue in Russia?

I mean come on man, I don't know about the circles you run but stats show that Russia not only has a serious drug issue but the organized crime there has taken control of the drug trade in Western Europe as well.

Drugs are an issue in any free society man, it's just the way it is. People like to get high all over the world.

All you have to do is google Russia drug problem and it will tell you what is going on in Russia and that hard line stance it's taken to combat the drug problem with the youth.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            I don't know about the Ukraine but you can't possibly be serious and tell me there isn't a drug issue in Russia?

I mean come on man, I don't know about the circles you run but stats show that Russia not only has a serious drug issue but the organized crime there has taken control of the drug trade in Western Europe as well.

Drugs are an issue in any free society man, it's just the way it is. People like to get high all over the world.

All you have to do is google Russia drug problem and it will tell you what is going on in Russia and that hard line stance it's taken to combat the drug problem with the youth.
            Russia has a huge problem with that ghetto drug Krocodilla.

Totally disgusting!

http://www.time.com/time/world/artic...078355,00.html

Comment

No man there is a huge drug problem in Russia...I had to do research on the subject as part of an AIDS research project...its very had, huge disease rates...

But there is still huge stigma around it...

What I meant to say is the way drug use is perceived by the public in general...

In Russia for instance those that do drugs are ousted and kicked to the curb...making the problem worse...

Here few will disown your for doing something here and there....but over there the culture is different.

I'm not saying its good, quite the opposite...I just find it odd that in US given how advanced and liberal society is (even those who are conservative are still very much liberal relatively speaking) the war on drugs is still in full effect...
              Last edited by Banderivets; 05-15-2012, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ukr_Alex View Post
                No man there is a huge drug problem in Russia...I had to do research on the subject as part of an AIDS research project...its very had, huge disease rates...

But there is still huge stigma around it...

What I meant to say is the way drug use is perceived by the public in general...

In Russia for instance those that do drugs are ousted and kicked to the curb...making the problem worse...

Here few will disown your for doing something here and there....but over there the culture is different.

I'm not saying its good, quite the opposite...I just find it odd that in US given how advanced and liberal society is (even those who are conservative are still very much liberal relatively speaking) the war on drugs is still in full effect...
                That's where you are wrong though, drug use in America is not accepted for the most part. I mean you can live in a major city like LA or NY where it's more accepted for that's not the real America.

The real America is a very conservative country and people are very religious. So even though it's looked down upon, coming down as hard as you can on these people isn't the answer and hasn't worked for a long time.

The "war on drugs" is a joke man. It just puts more people in prison and makes them better criminals.

Comment

That's where you are wrong though, drug use in America is not accepted for the most part. I mean you can live in a major city like LA or NY where it's more accepted for that's not the real America.

The real America is a very conservative country and people are very religious. So even though it's looked down upon, coming down as hard as you can on these people isn't the answer and hasn't worked for a long time.
                  Thanks for clearing that up for me...I did have a NY/LA perception of drug use...

For a foreigner its hard to see America as a conservative and religious place...blame the media I guess, or the media that makes it across the border.

Comment

Didn't bother making a thread for it because people have weak stomachs here, but here's video of the body dumping.

WARNING THE FOLLOWING VIDEO IS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC DEPICTING THE CARNAGE OF THE 49 EXECUTED AND DUMPED IN CADEREYTA

Comment

Federale looks tight in that picture all geared out.

I like those guys, always did. Get along well with every one I met.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X