Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the most disturbing video you've watched on the net?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    This is weak, fack all the descriptions, post the videos here.
    This video is more disturbing then pain olympics, 3guys1hammer 1 guy1cup kidsinasandbox and the beheading combined. I will only put a thumbnail out of the goodness of my heart...

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      My goodness that's.........that's as bad as it gets. I am absolutely disgusted.
      What kind of **** goes through your head to answer that ad? The ****

Comment

Originally posted by boxkickboxmma View Post
        Yeah. You don't actually see anything graphic like the murder videos mentioned by others(aside from at one point a man on fire comes out of the burning building but from a far distance) but it's just the idea behind it. You know exactly what's going on if you've read about this, so your inside your head your thoughts automatically make it very disturbing.
        Its unreal how fast the fire spreads too. One second you see some fire at the top of the stage and the next thing you know the whole stage is on fire, then like 3 minutes later the whole building is.

Comment

I've seen alot but the worst i remember is a cartel one

A guy was hung by his feet and with a blind fold. A cartel member first cuts off his penis which took like a min with him squirming. Then they use knives to cut the guys arms off, which took forever since it send like a blunt knife

He was squirming the whole time and then they began skinning him while he was still alive with no limbs

Comment

Originally posted by CHOWWOKKA View Post
            This video is more disturbing then pain olympics, 3guys1hammer 1 guy1cup kidsinasandbox and the beheading combined. I will only put a thumbnail out of the goodness of my heart...

I'll believe it when I see it.

Comment

I'll believe it when I see it.
              I wouldn't do that to ya br0seph

Comment

I wouldn't do that to ya br0seph
                Cause it doesn't exist. You're making it up. Put up or shut up time

Comment

Cause it doesn't exist. You're making it up. Put up or shut up time
                  I'd rather shut up then release this horrifying video upon the world that is BoxingScene.com

Comment

I'd rather shut up then release this horrifying video upon the world that is BoxingScene.com
                    Red k given

Comment

Red k given

I'll take a million reds before I show this demon to the world

Comment

Working...
                      X