Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Usain Bolt is an ATG, do you think he could run 400m?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Usain Bolt is an ATG, do you think he could run 400m?

i think he could.

he could be the fastest man to step on earth, cant wait to see him in London at the Olympics. which is only a few months away now.

you think he could do the 400m?

f**k it, he could do 400m hurdles probably and win lol

what you think?

he's a one in six billion athlete

what a stride on that man
    it's just unreal.

Comment

i don't know of anybody in history who has successfully made that jump. i would have to see him break that 200m world record before i would be convinced he could be successful at the 400.

Comment

Bolt is so good that he over shadows a very impressive runner in Tyson Gay. If Bolt wasn't there, Gay would be getting world praise.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
          i don't know of anybody in history who has successfully made that jump. i would have to see him break that 200m world record before i would be convinced he could be successful at the 400.
          You do know he destroyed the 200 record right? That being said the 400 is a different animal. Would have to get much stronger. I think all the jamaican sprint team is juiced though. His ex teammate was already caught.

Comment

so you want him to beat his own 200m record of 19.19 to be convinced?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
              Bolt is so good that he over shadows a very impressive runner in Tyson Gay. If Bolt wasn't there, Gay would be getting world praise.
              Tyson Gay is amazing but Bolt is unreal.

When it's all said and done, all people will talking about is Bolt and will forget what a good athlete Gay is.

Comment

actually i didn't realize that he had beaten the record. thanks for pointing it out.

Comment

actually i didn't realize that he had beaten the record. thanks for pointing it out.

lol and you do know prior to turning pro he was a 400m runner right? When he turned pro he decided to do only 100-200

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                    lol and you do know prior to turning pro he was a 400m runner right? When he turned pro he decided to do only 100-200
                    nope. i used to be heavily into track but i have kinda stopped following. i guess i should have checked first. hehe.

now kiss my whole as*hole!

Comment

Working...
                    X