No announcement yet.

Do you tell your friends that you love them

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    ^Liar, you've told me you love me on here.

No, I don't say it. I have never even told my parents I love them. I have love for some people in my life, but not enough to tell them.
    don't let a tragedy make you start thats what happened to me kev.

Comment

^Liar, you've told me you love me on here.

No, I don't say it. I have never even told my parents I love them. I have love for some people in my life, but not enough to tell them.
      I love you Kev

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        don't let a tragedy make you start thats what happened to me kev.
        It's alright. My closest uncle died in 2008. I never told him I love him, but we both knew the love was there. It's just a word. Actions speak louder than words. This is a weak human trait we have, taking words too serious.

I know the people who love me and they never have to tell me they do. Ether for example, I just told him I love him right now, but he will not say it back, but I know he does love me. No ****.

Comment

Keep the personal **** out of here, Vers.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
            I love you Kev

I saw a woman in school who looked like you a bit. Looks like she was enrolling in to the college, she was walking around with a baby stroller and her baby. MY goodness, what a ****ing ass that woman had. Me and my friend just went nuts. I would give her 9 more babies.

Comment

I saw a woman in school who looked like you a bit. Looks like she was enrolling in to the college, she was walking around with a baby stroller and her baby. MY goodness, what a ****ing ass that woman had. Me and my friend just went nuts. I would give her 9 more babies.
              It's weird how often people tell me they see someone who kinda looks like me.

Comment

If my blackberry didn't make an extremely loud snap shot sound, that could be heard from here to California, I would have taken a picture of this ass, and share it on here. And also jerk off to it at home.

Comment

Whatever issue you two have with each other needs to be resolved off of the site, because we're not tolerating it taking place on the boards. That's all I'll say about the matter.

No more. Period.

Comment

If my blackberry didn't make an extremely loud snap shot sound, that could be heard from here to California, I would have taken a picture of this ass, and share it on here. And also jerk off to it at home.
                    Blackberrys are THE WORST. Mine makes a stupid and loud noise every time I take a picture and I can't figure out how to turn the sound off

Comment

not unless i'm completely hammered

Comment

Working...
                      X