Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S. Department of Homeland Defense buys 540,000,000 rounds of ammo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel so safe now. I can't even go to Canada without a passport, but they can stop the obviously imminent Afghani amphibious invasion. Great tradeoff.

Comment

Originally posted by PacFloyd89 View Post
      nothing but bad can come from this

Youre damn right. 540,000,000 hollow points are not meant for training or target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
        Check out this amazing shot!
        So far that the bullet was like a sec after the sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
          Hollowpoints are for combat only, not training. This is war and these dummys cant see it.
          They are just mesmerized by the media... they will believe everything the news tell them... Its good to know you are aware

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
            They are just mesmerized by the media... they will believe everything the news tell them... Its good to know you are aware

Theyll get the picture when they are being loaded into the back of cattle trucks at gun point thanks to the NDAA osamabama passed.

Comment

The way the fucking yanks shoot if they fired all that ammo they'd only hit about 500 people. Maybe they're planning to invade Micronesia.

Comment

Dude, you can buy all the guns you want. If the Army wants you dead, they'll just fucking kill you. Do you realize how trivial bullets are in war? They go through them like kids and m&m's. If you're really a nutcase who thinks the government wants to kill him (and your post history would certainly back that up), I suggest you get something better than a pathetic little automatic. Do you realize what chickenshit that is compared to the weapons the military has?

Comment

But it was musket rounds they bought. They got the idea from Storage Wars to make money.

Comment

If you actually read it its kind of fcking scary and i am no 911 is fake type of dude,Nazis elected in Greece global economic crisis ,not to mention the media ignores occupy wallstreet when they are still rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                      Dude, you can buy all the guns you want. If the Army wants you dead, they'll just fucking kill you. Do you realize how trivial bullets are in war? They go through them like kids and m&m's. If you're really a nutcase who thinks the government wants to kill him (and your post history would certainly back that up), I suggest you get something better than a pathetic little automatic. Do you realize what chickenshit that is compared to the weapons the military has?
                      I think the guy you are talking sht to has more weapons and ammo experience before the age 16 just saying.

Comment

Working...
                      X