No announcement yet.

U.S. Department of Homeland Defense buys 540,000,000 rounds of ammo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    If we stayed home what would have happened piggy be real.
    Europe would have been conquered, Japan would have invaded the west coast of the US and eventually Hitler would deal with the USSR and turn his attention to the US which would probably surrender and be ruled by pro-Nazi politicians (of whom there were no shortage in the US) as the allies including the US lost the war.

What would have happened if Britain didn't stand against the Nazis in the first two or so years of the war? What would have happened if the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact had stood for another three years?

Like I said, it was a world war. Nobody could be classed as a saviour. Everyone played a part. Well, apart from the French.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
      The US made a contribution to the war effort. It was a WORLD war.

Please stop with this silly myth that the United States magnanimously rode in and save the Euros from themselves.
      We actually should not have entered the FIRST World War, then there may not have been a Holocaust or a second.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
        Dude, you can buy all the guns you want. If the Army wants you dead, they'll just fucking kill you. Do you realize how trivial bullets are in war? They go through them like kids and m&m's. If you're really a nutcase who thinks the government wants to kill him (and your post history would certainly back that up), I suggest you get something better than a pathetic little automatic. Do you realize what chickenshit that is compared to the weapons the military has?
        "Anger is more deadly than the spear."
        -The Terminator

I think the guy you are talking sht to has more weapons and ammo experience before the age 16 just saying.
        True dat, ive owned AK-47s and AR-15s since highschool. I can operate a wide varitey of military weapons and explosives.

Guns and ammo ain't gonna do dick to a tank.
        C4 can

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Nobody is deploying a tank to deal with some paranoid militia fantasist. A single SWAT team would handle him without him getting a shot away. They'd probably not even have to shoot him, he'd be in custody with no injuries beyond taser burns.
        Good luck to em.

Probably not, but still. Say this dude is the Punisher (a heavily medicated one...) and he destroys the SWAT team with his assortment of guns. Then what? Is he gonna "win" the war againt the government?
        You better believe it. They wont target me anways, I got a badge. They prolby ask me to join the government hit squad. But I swore an oath to the constitution, not obama.

Comment

sheep to the slaughter

Comment

you guys are

fcuked... ill be at the ports of Auckland, New Zealand turning away refugee boats from the U.S

Comment

"Come and get them!!!"

Comment

sickening .

So i guess bean bag bullets isnt enough huh .
                The objective is to kill those who arent compliant with the government .

Comment

I'm stocked on these .45 hollow points...home defense

Comment

They're doing it because they love and care about you.

Eat more food and watch more sports. Everything is fine.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                      this country is finished. hitler would have wished for this scenario. imperialism, fascism, an enslaved and dumbed down population... Wow.
                      All the refurbished\renovated FEMA camps, tons of ammo being stockpiled, strange new laws being activated ....... Something is happening behind the scenes in the US and I don't think its going to favor the US citizen.

But if you read his post its against us,not a foreign war us.
                      I see a foreign "Oil Based war is on the horizon" {Iran} and while that is in progress, the authorities intend to stamp out all internal strive and protests, driving home the fact that it will not be tolerated.

Comment

Working...
                      X