Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

21 members of the neo nazi party elected to Greece govt...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rocko is mad as hell.

Every time, it comes down to dicks. Without fail.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
      I know some of those danes and they have seen or been part of racial tensions, but it's neither the norm nor a trend.
      well tell me bart, im in scotland and how do i hear about denmark, people here talking saying their losing it was the words, so i know its racical cause ive been in a room full of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        well tell me bart, im in scotland and how do i hear about denmark, people here talking saying their losing it was the words, so i know its racical cause ive been in a room full of them.
        I bet that room was in a whiskey distillery.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
          He represents himself as I do. I never said I spoke for him or he for me, but what I did say was, I believe his words on what is happening in Denmark over a biker gang over any **** that you come out with.

If you don't like it, then put me on ignore like the pussay you are little man. Looks like little man can't handle any drink at all.
          i would rather buy you a drink??? what do you drink

Comment

Rocko getting killed in here. Like the first Clubber Lang fight.

Comment

I know some of those danes and they have seen or been part of racial tensions, but it's neither the norm nor a trend.

do you know bronby hooligans??? fc copenhgaen hooligans??? DNF a mean come on bart these people are reaching out to all placees all oveer europe and theier getting help
              a hate whisky, lager man myseelf stella if your buying

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post

Rocko getting killed in here. Like the first Clubber Lang fight.
              Didnt you receive a numberr yet about black ****,shoud have been their by now

Comment

woorah for Germany!!! Hitler says his empire would last 1000 years!!! WWIII is about to kick off!!!!!! I cant wait to finally kill some people!!!! Lets put landmines on the border to!! Lets make machineguns legal!!! Let's march on the washington DC and burn it!!! WAR WAR!!!! War to the knife, let the four horsemen come! I say we kill em all!!

**************THE UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND DEFENSE HAS JUST BOUGHT 750,000,000.00 ROUNDS OF .40 CAL AMMO!********

THIS **** IS POPPIN OFF!!!!! WOORAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

neo-nazis , hitler's children in the parliament of the country that introduced "democracy" to the world...

effin' ironic...

Comment

Let loose the Tiger Tanks!!! Get some beer and bullets!!! Woorah for WWIII and the end of mankind!!!!

Comment

so what should the jews living in greece do now?

Comment

Working...
                      X