• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryx2013 View Post
    i dont catch mak.i pitch

but it's floyd tho?!?! you can't make an exception?? some kinda fan you are

Comment

i can take out any man at any givin time with the right planning......[/QUOTE]

thats th thing larry a would be asking the AB to give me you

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        but it's floyd tho?!?! you can't make an exception?? some kinda fan you are
        naw man im no ****
        Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
        i can take out any man at any givin time with the right planning......
        thats th thing larry a would be asking the AB to give me you [/QUOTE]

Arians aint **** son.we use to fuck them up daily after watching Roots

Comment

How do you make $9 an hour and end up with 400 a week, and especially after taxes?

Comment

naw man im no ****

thats th thing larry a would be asking the AB to give me you
            Arians aint **** son.we use to fuck them up daily after watching Roots[/QUOTE]

Since when the fcuk did the AB become asians laarry???? you so messsed up yur easy meat, ffs a would beg them let me take him to prove am the real deal.

Comment

Arians aint **** son.we use to fuck them up daily after watching Roots
              Since when the fcuk did the AB become asians laarry???? you so messsed up yur easy meat, ffs a would beg them let me take him to prove am the real deal.[/QUOTE]

who said Asians??i said Arians........we use to beat the **** out those racist assh0les in the pen.half of them were prags in jail for computer fraud.the rest were meth heads

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                How do you make $9 an hour and end up with 400 a week, and especially after taxes?
                i make more than 400 a week man......gotta invest your money.............can't get a high paying job at the moment.background aint right

Comment

Since when the fcuk did the AB become asians laarry???? you so messsed up yur easy meat, ffs a would beg them let me take him to prove am the real deal.
                  who said Asians??i said Arians........we use to beat the **** out those racist assh0les in the pen.half of them were prags in jail for computer fraud.the rest were meth heads[/QUOTE]

like fcuk you did , go smoke your next crack pipe son, you aint never done the AB

Comment

i make more than 400 a week man......gotta invest your money.............can't get a high paying job at the moment.background aint right
                    Damn drugs.

Comment

who said Asians??i said Arians........we use to beat the **** out those racist assh0les in the pen.half of them were prags in jail for computer fraud.the rest were meth heads
                      like fcuk you did , go smoke your next crack pipe son, you aint never done the AB[/QUOTE]
                      never smoked crack in my life man...tell them damn racists assh0les to step they game up and stop sucking c0ck for cigarettes
                      Originally posted by Oxn View Post
                      Damn drugs.
                      they make the world turn

Comment

Working...
                      X