No announcement yet.

Ask The Blackest Guy In The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Y'all got your own "black" slang or do you speak proper English like the white folks?
    If he's from where his location stats, then he has the most ******ed accent in the United Kingdom.

Black, white, brown. Brummies sound ******ed.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
      You have 12 black socks and 12 white socks mixed up in a drawer. You're up very early and it's too dark to tell them apart. What's the smallest number of socks you need to take out (blindly) to be sure of having a matching pair?
      I have the mathematical skills of a 2 year old (seriously).

Blind or not, I actually wear 2 different pairs of sock on each foot anyway so... I guess it would be 2 socks regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post
        If he's from where his location stats, then he has the most ******ed accent in the United Kingdom.

This man is nothing but a teenager who loves to riot and steal clothes from Primark, do not take his comments seriously. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          This man is nothing but a teenager who loves to riot and steal clothes from Primark, do not take his comments seriously. Thank you.
          Just a normal day in Birmingham.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk. View Post

Well, I know there are different British accents (for instance, Ricky Hatton vs someone like Michael Cain) but I was wondering if the brothas had their own Ebonics.

Here in the US, we got brothas in the West Coast who sound completely different from brothas in the South and East Coast...

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Well, I know there are different British accents (for instance, Ricky Hatton vs someone like Michael Cain) but I was wondering if the brothas had their own Ebonics.

Here in the US, we got brothas in the West Coast who sound completely different from brothas in the South and East Coast...
              Nothing like that. There are some terms which differentiate between certain cities but mostly are a national norm. A lot actually comes from the States.

Comment

If you came to the states, you would be swimming in prime ass with the accent.

My question is, why does English Hip Hop suck so bad?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                  You have 12 black socks and 12 white socks mixed up in a drawer. You're up very early and it's too dark to tell them apart. What's the smallest number of socks you need to take out (blindly) to be sure of having a matching pair?
                  3. and i would be the yellowest guy in the UK if i ever wanted to go slumming and visit.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                    If you came to the states, you would be swimming in prime ass with the accent.

My question is, why does English Hip Hop suck so bad?
                    'cause every British hip hop artist is an 'Uncle Tom'.

Comment

Not true cuahtimoc, return of the mack was a sick joint in 1996.

Comment

Working...
                      X