Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Up The Best Of Boxing Scene Group Peepz! And what!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
    When I got my invite there was already 50+.

You two were fooled in to thinking it was going to be some top 10-15 team like mine. There really isn't 50+ good posters on boxingscene. The group is nothing but a lie, a sham.

Just like the amount of terrible posters in my group, the greatest posters are hard to come by. There ain't no 60-70 good posters on this site. Watch the group grow to 100 by the end of the week
    Sounds like you're making a sales pitch.

If your group lives up to the name, you'll have 90% of NSB as members by the end of the week

Comment

Not inviting any more posters. I think I have invited about 14. It ends there. No bandwagoners allowed. I will not inflate Team Bizzaro, AKA WoBS.

BoBS has some really good posters on there, including you, Skills, and the one's i've mentioned before. But the group was watered down because of too many posters who are not supposed to be there.

Comment

I am happy with this group.

I have been here since 2007, and got banned.

Then I just browsed and rejoined in 2009 and got banned a million times since.

It's sad to say but this site was a sort of past time for me and I have a good memory of what has been said and done by everyone invited.

Over a course of 5 years, someone in this group has either gained respect for their knowledge, made a lot of good threads, been funny as hell, or just have that cool, chilled out aura to them. 50 odd out of the thousands who have come and gone is tiny.

Kev, recruit Mathed, Rome, yesir, Jautknki (Sp), check hooks, pac boy, vcvc. I'll like to see those troll fight internally.

Comment

Not inviting any more posters. I think I have invited about 14. It ends there. No bandwagoners allowed. I will not inflate Team Bizzaro, AKA WoBS.

BoBS has some really good posters on there, including you, Skills, and the one's i've mentioned before. But the group was watered down because of too many posters who are not supposed to be there.
          Join us. You have brother who like you in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
            I am happy with this group.

I have been here since 2007, and got banned.

Then I just browsed and rejoined in 2009 and got banned a million times since.

It's sad to say but this site was a sort of past time for me and I have a good memory of what has been said and done by everyone invited.

Over a course of 5 years, someone in this group has either gained respect for their knowledge, made a lot of good threads, been funny as hell, or just have that cool, chilled out aura to them. 50 odd out of the thousands who have come and gone is tiny.

Kev, recruit Mathed, Rome, yesir, Jautknki (Sp), check hooks, pac boy, vcvc. I'll like to see those troll fight internally.
            You added vcvc to your group and now you call him a troll. Dissing your own, come on man. Is this how you will treat your own list of Best of Boxing Scene posters?

Comment

You added vcvc to your group and now you call him a troll. Dissing your own, come on man. Is this how you will treat your own list of Best of Boxing Scene posters?
              He is a troll LOL, that's why I added him. Over the years with various bans, he has riled up many, many people. He did a good job at it TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                He is a troll LOL, that's why I added him. Over the years with various bans, he has riled up many, many people. He did a good job at it TBH.
                I will not add any one who is in your group.

I see you made a thread in your group page, that I have declared war on you guys. This is not what I wanted.

This is simply a "name" war. I can get the best names on my group, without adding 20+ users, and my group will be more respectable than yours. Cause it's short and sweet.

Comment

Not gunna lie, I don't recognised a fair few of the posters in the group as I haven't been very active for a long time.

Comment

I will not add any one who is in your group.

I see you made a thread in your group page, that I have declared war on you guys. This is not what I wanted.

This is simply a "name" war. I can get the best names on my group, without adding 20+ users, and my group will be more respectable than yours. Cause it's short and sweet.
                    I was playing bro. We should be at peace with one another.

Add anyone from this group to yours because at the end of the day, whoever you want in your group, you have a right to invite them! Some of the members in here are your BS blood. I know that.

You are a brother of mine and I yours.

#BoBS

Comment

Originally posted by T-97 View Post
                      Not gunna lie, I don't recognised a fair few of the posters in the group as I haven't been very active for a long time.
                      'Ow 'bout me mate?

Comment

Working...
                      X