No announcement yet.

what is your job?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mike Tyson77 View Post
    Wow, everyones a ****ing kid in school on here these days.

Im an officer at a county jail.
    Not everyone Officer

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post
      Not everyone Officer

Over half the first post said "student", they should have said "unemployed bum"

Comment

Wow, everyones a ****ing kid in school on here these days.

Im an officer at a county jail.
        No wonder you're a fucking psycho

Ever tazed a prisoner for the fuck of it?

Comment

Ah, come on, Mike. College is a pretty essential tool to getting a decent job. Just because you didn't think it was important doesn't mean it is a bad thing. In fact, you should use your free time and enroll, maybe get a criminal justice degree or something along those lines.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
            No wonder you're a fucking psycho

Ever tazed a prisoner for the fuck of it?

No, but im rather quick to "cuff and stuff" someone opposed to "lets talk about it" bull****.

Comment

I need to see some id's

Comment

I am guessing this guy dropped out and defaulted to joining the force because his grades were piss...

Comment

I work at a big pizza restaraunt. Been there for a few years but I'm going to quit before school starts. There's a spot open for bar porters/barbacks at the Hard Rock my aunt manages and I really want to apply since I have great experience with serving/switching kegs/stocking/maintenance. In the longterm I want to learn bartending to help pay for school and pick up women. My dream is to become a speech pathologist and help kids in elementary school who went through the same problems I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Ah, come on, Mike. College is a pretty essential tool to getting a decent job. Just because you didn't think it was important doesn't mean it is a bad thing. In fact, you should use your free time and enroll, maybe get a criminal justice degree or something along those lines.

I should have, but I made alot of mistakes starting back in highschool. I dont need the debt that enrolling would bring, nor do i have time.

Are you a Michigan fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
                      You should have no problem finding work. What university?
                      University of Maryland - College Park. Double-majoring in Finance and Accounting.

Comment

Working...
                      X