• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• INFP.

its way accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Portman View Post
      I took the test and I am an "INFJ".
      My old biology teacher in HS told me I was an INFJ, before I even took the test.. So when I took 3 years ago and I got that result, I was a bit impressed with his character judging.

I have always enjoyed my time alone, thinking about different things, playing out scenarios in my head and I am an avid dreamer.. I dream almost every single night and I do remember most of my dreams. Whenever I share my dreams with people, they tell me I've eaten magic mushrooms lol.

Although I am an "introvert" by that test, I also had a job not too long ago where I had to be around many people, express my opinion and speak up. I was offered quite the career at that company after them having given me a DISC test.

Like Check I enjoy my time alone, but I do love to be around my friends. Just not too much, that'll make me coocoo, coocoo
      One of my closest friend are INFJ and I must say I'm a bit jealous of the INFJ's.
      I know a couple of INFJ's and even though they are introverts they seem to know a lot of people and are usually very popular in their friends circles and work places.

The INFJ's ability to understand people is another thing.
      Even though they are introvert they are some of the biggest "people persons" you can find.
      Had a INFJ teacher who intuitively knew if you had problems at home and would share great life advice with you.
      He was well liked and loved by everyone and his patience was legendary.
      Everybody in class would STFU just out of respect and he didn't have to raise his voice once.

I'm truly amazed at how different INFJ's are with their sibling INTJ's.
      INTJ's are know to be massively arrogant callous as well as being nonchalant.

If you compare the siblings ENFP and ENTP's there are so many similarities and they are very hard to differentiate at a surface lvl.
      People have mistakenly told me I'm a mistyped ENFP and I'm really a ENTp in forum discussions.
      I'm most certainly not a ENTP eve if I sometimes wish I were.

BTw are you aware of the cognitive functions?
      what else have you read about MBTI?
      Last edited by Mohammedini; 08-05-2012, 11:16 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mohammedini View Post
        One thing I noticed, now that I'm familiar with the theory, is that there are way to many INTJ's on here.

It's simply impossible that all those people are INTJ since it's one of the rarest types.
        Some how over a 3rd of the people taking the test, with over 90 people taking it, scored INTJ.
        It's also one of the most overtyped due to peoples complete lack of self understanding.

People want to see them self as calculated, smart, great planners, super logical etc.

But sorry many of you aren't INTJ even if you want to believe it yourself.

That's because other personality types just surf the Internet. INTJ's are the Internet. We are more prone to going on Forums than other types.

INTJ here.
        Last edited by cupocity303; 12-13-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

• I did it....

ESTJ

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
          You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
          You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
          You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Comment

• ive always been an introvert. i got familiar with the term in my early 20s i guess. finding out about it makes you really comfortable with your self knowing that youre not the only one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Angel Boxer View Post
              I did it....

ESTJ

You have moderate preference of Extraversion over Introversion (33%)
              You have moderate preference of Sensing over Intuition (25%)
              You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (25%)
              You have distinctive preference of Judging over Perceiving (67%)

Nice. You got high percentage on your J. I hope it does not mean that you are judgmental...kiddin only I think you are good in decision making.

Comment

• INTJ
                Introvert(44%) iNtuitive(50%) Thinking(50%) Judging(22%)
                You have moderate preference of Introversion over Extraversion (44%)
                You have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (50%)
                You have moderate preference of Thinking over Feeling (50%)
                You have slight preference of Judging over Perceiving (22%)

Comment

• INFJ for me. Seems quite accurate.

Comment

• INTJ for me.

Comment

• Why do random old threads get bumped by new users, with usually less than 10 posts?

Comment

Working...
                      X