Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Charlie Z Prison Sentence Competition.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5 months and a rape.

Comment

16 months #freecharliez

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Robbery can be shoplifting if its planned out before hand,i had a buddy who would rip off sht at grocery stores and trade it for weed anyway they caught on busted him and charged him with robbery,also i assume he is a 1st time offender which means they will offer a plea probably a gross mis with 1 year suspended sentence.Just a guess but thats how i see it going.
        If he was never booked before on something harsh, yeah most judges would give him mercy and state bond him out I don't know his history.

I'd be caged I mean I have a rapsheet involving concealing, being disorderly, distributing narcotics, brandishing and assault. All of that which more than likely will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Bad mistakes are impossible to undo...........hopefully Charlie gets a second chance and doesn't brush too many more times.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
          If he was never booked before on something harsh, yeah most judges would give him mercy and state bond him out I don't know his history.

I'd be caged I mean I have a rapsheet involving concealing, being disorderly, distributing narcotics, brandishing and assault. All of that which more than likely will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Bad mistakes are impossible to undo...........hopefully Charlie gets a second chance and doesn't brush too many more times.
          I know all to well i fcked up a lot myself,last couple years ive been squeaky clean though no more prison for this man.

Comment

Originally posted by iBreakbeat View Post
            Show me evidence please.
            here is the link:
            http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm...1f565748157834
            it says "sentenced days : 180", Projected Release Date: 06/27/2012

Comment

7 months cuz the world ends in December.

PS: Can I get that billions points in advance?

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                Robbery can be shoplifting if its planned out before hand,i had a buddy who would rip off sht at grocery stores and trade it for weed anyway they caught on busted him and charged him with robbery,also i assume he is a 1st time offender which means they will offer a plea probably a gross mis with 1 year suspended sentence.Just a guess but thats how i see it going.
                According to the page that was posted, he was charged with a felony.

Originally posted by raskat View Post
                He got 6 months, but he will be out on the 27th of June if everything goes well. So he will be out in 2 months
                waiting for the points bro
                Yeah, this is what the page said.

Wait one sec, let me locate that url.
                http://app4.lasd.org/iic/details.cfm...e386f252f77277

By the way, "CASE ADJUDICATED" means that the case has already been decided and is done, so the info in the link is current info.

I'll take my billion points now

Comment

You can pay Raskat, he posted the link first and brought it up first.

Comment

Originally posted by the_ilest View Post
                    5 months and a rape.
                    Actually, maybe the points should go to the_ilest because his post is slightly more accurate.

Comment

He'll beat the rap by means of insanity and be delivered to a psyc ward with a brand new white coat.

Comment

Working...
                      X