Anyone here juiced (taken steroids)?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask diesel

Comment

I did a few cycles back in my early 20's. I'm turning 30 later this year. Me and a few buddies drove down to TJ and purchased them dirt cheap. I took test 300 and deca one cycle. I took Trembalone and deca another cycel. Cant remember the other.

Steroids are EVERYTHING they are made out to be! They give you crazy pump, crazy stamina, energy, and strength. Within a week of using it I was benching 20-30lbs more than I ever had before. I was noticing results in body change but others were really noticing it. Having sex while on steroids is amazing! Your testosterone levels turn you into a freakin animal! Full hard on for as long as you want it! You can finish and still keep going!

I did a lot of research when i did my cycles. I did proper post cycles and got blood work done before and after cycles. Everything always came back fine. I still have some of my build, but not all of it and it's mostly my fault because it's been probably 5 years since i've worked out daily and I eat fast food ever day just about.

What they sell in restaurants these days is probably worse for you than steroids. Steroids can be taken effectively i've seen it done with several buddies that I have. I personally wouldn't advise taking it for years, but studies have shown over and over that they can be taken without any problems. The hardest thing about taking steroids is that you LOVE the results and want to keep on going and getting more. It's hard to quit a good thing.

Comment

Starting my cycle this week. Got everything in order.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Green k given.

Comment

Thanks D

Comment

No I never have or will because of the side effects .I've read about them though and if your serious do a bit of research ( this is a good forum ) .If you don't want to thin on top ( hair ) you pop procepa as well I read .Ask on this forum this gets just as many posters as this one .
              http://forums.steroid.com/forum.php#.T51i0bNa6K4

Comment

I know two people...One who did his research and now looks like Arnold...And another who ****ed up and now has health problems.

Do your research and talk to some pros if you are going to do it.

Comment

Whats the point?

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
                    since your idol is now a proven juicer then might as well, right?

Comment

I used to juice every morning. It's very good for you and tastes delicious. Here's a pic of my juicer....

It is a pain to clean though and I find myself juicing less and less.

Comment

Working...
                      X