Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broke up with my girl (two days after we got back from holiday)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
    Even if we didn't get back together, I don't want her to think I'm still a silly boy. Treating her bad now will prove her suspicions right. I want to show her that I can be different and can improve myself. Maybe further down the line she will see I'm a better person, and if she doesn't want to give us another shot, at least she will respect me. At the moment I don't feel like she has any respect for me as a partner.
    Her opinion of you has no importance anymore move on. Try just f@cking random b!tches for a while.

Comment

I give you mad credit for recognising your flaws. That is a great thing.

To be honest, she's probably really hurt. Now I don't know her, and well I don't know you either but usually things go two ways in a relationship. If you two are having problems, unless you are a complete ****fuk, she has probably gone tit for tat with you.

The looks thing, meh, looking good is fine, but if you really want to work on things, you need to listen to her. Be empathic, it's hard for someone to overlook the way they feel (especially when they feel they have been wronged) and look at what pain they may be causing or caused to another person.

Most importantly, be honest. Even if you two don't work out there is no reason to hate each other, or leaving things in a hostile manner. If you don't get back together, chalk it up as a learning experience. You now know what you need to work on personally so the next time you meet and date someone you won't have the same issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Bossy View Post
        I give you mad credit for recognising your flaws. That is a great thing.

To be honest, she's probably really hurt. Now I don't know her, and well I don't know you either but usually things go two ways in a relationship. If you two are having problems, unless you are a complete ****fuk, she has probably gone tit for tat with you.

The looks thing, meh, looking good is fine, but if you really want to work on things, you need to listen to her. Be empathic, it's hard for someone to overlook the way they feel (especially when they feel they have been wronged) and look at what pain they may be causing or caused to another person.

Most importantly, be honest. Even if you two don't work out there is no reason to hate each other, or leaving things in a hostile manner. If you don't get back together, chalk it up as a learning experience. You now know what you need to work on personally so the next time you meet and date someone you won't have the same issues.
        It has been quite tit for tat. Although my **** usually come before her tats.

Thanks Bossy. Can't give you any more karma but I appreciate the advice.

Comment

Originally posted by timbatron View Post
          It has been quite tit for tat. Although my **** usually come before her tats.

Thanks Bossy. Can't give you any more karma but I appreciate the advice.
          Do you have an idea the type of self-restraint I have to exercise not to exploit the bold?

Any time, I do hope it works out well for you, no matter what the outcome. I'm sure after conversing, you will both feel better.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            It sounds like she wants to get dicked down by someone else mate.....
            with out all the emotional baggage
            This. Sounds like she "needs to find herself" by being a whore for a few years. Walk away, let her be a pro bono prostitute and go find a hotter girl.

Comment

"On top of this, she said that she has been in relationships for the past 8 years (she is 24) and just wants to find herself and have fun."

She wants to go on a cawk hunt. I foresee a gang bang in her near future. Shes tired of the same ride.

Comment

It's easy for people to come in here and say stupid shit, mainly because of them are keyboard warriors who've never been in relationships...

I feel your pain, me and my girl broke up after 7 years, three weeks ago it's still really tough but you gotta be a man about it.

Think to yourself, do you really want this? She may of ended it, but do you really want her or do you just not want her with someone else?
                Honestly, what you did with the ******* thing is horrible, no girl deserves that your lucky she is even willing to talk to you and not press charges for rape.

It's bringin a bad side out of you, you both need a break then see what happens from there in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                  It's easy for people to come in here and say stupid shit, mainly because of them are keyboard warriors who've never been in relationships...

I feel your pain, me and my girl broke up after 7 years, three weeks ago it's still really tough but you gotta be a man about it.

Think to yourself, do you really want this? She may of ended it, but do you really want her or do you just not want her with someone else?
                  Honestly, what you did with the ******* thing is horrible, no girl deserves that your lucky she is even willing to talk to you and not press charges for rape.

It's bringin a bad side out of you, you both need a break then see what happens from there in the future.
                  I didn't hold her at gun point haha. But as soon as she woke up I was like 'hey babe, do you want to su*k my d*ck.' I just wanted her to feel how bad I felt the night before, but it was a huge mistake, and I regret it immeasurably.

She's my angel. I wish I treated her like one. Maybe I'll get a second chance, like everybody deserves. Maybe I won't. But I'm damn sure going to learn from this and not make the same mistakes in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

What a phag
                    Last edited by Mikhnienko; 04-29-2012, 05:29 PM.

Comment

Damn, Playboy, made her give ya head? Props for that. But anyway... Once it goes to that level and it's in person then it's probably going to be hard to recover the relationship. If you guys were like that but having a distant relationship then I could see why it's like that.

But being distant on a VACATION? That's a done deal. You telling her to give you head and she actually doing it, seems as if she has no emotion and just did it because you asked. Not that she wanted to or had any type of emotion to tell you no.

I'd move on or go see a relationship counselor if she means that much to you. But she has to also.:bigwink:

Comment

Working...
                      X