Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chavez Jr dates the ex-GF of the son of a Mexican Drug Lord (Truth for cancellation)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha didn't know there was already a thread about this

She has ass and boobs all that matters

Here with the granddaughter of El Chapo

Last edited by ksan; 04-27-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
      Chavez JR calls the shots.

Sergio Martinez would never get away with dating the Mexican Drug Lord's Son.
      Yes u_u you're so right, only JCC Jr. can get away with dating the Mexican Drug Lords son.

Comment

What do you guys mean El Guapo is in jail? Dude is still on the run and one day he might wanna see his granddaughter which means Chavez Jr and his girl could still get abducted or something.

And I'd rather do her than Canelo's ex, she's looks nice and thick and not skinny like Marisol Gonzalez.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          That b1tch is definitely not worth dying or even getting wounded for...
          Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          She's def not worth dying over
          No random ***** u just started ****ing with is worth that.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
            What do you guys mean El Guapo is in jail? Dude is still on the run and one day he might wanna see his granddaughter which means Chavez Jr and his girl could still get abducted or something.

And I'd rather do her than Canelo's ex, she's looks nice and thick and not skinny like Marisol Gonzalez.

You are right on that, Marisol Gonzalez is just to skinny, and they use photoshop to enhance her

And Chavez girl "tiene de donde agarrar" nice and thick

Comment

This ugly bitch is a 4 at best....... I wouldn't do her even if she wasn't tied to druglords...

Comment

She looks good to me.

Comment

People realize she's the ugly one on the right...........right?

Comment

Originally posted by ksan View Post
                    You are right on that, Marisol Gonzalez is just to skinny, and they use photoshop to enhance her

And Chavez girl "tiene de donde agarrar" nice and thick
                    Yeah skinny girls with pretty faces are overrated, girl got no ass.

Comment

If Chavez were in fact in danger, I think it would be because of a rival cartel. It was a rival cartel that killed the son. Seeing how Joaquín Guzmán is the grandfatter of the little girl, I don't think he would want anything bad to happen to the mother or Chavez. If anything, Chavez is probably in good terms with Joaquín Guzmán.

Comment

Working...
                      X