Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Carry a Knife..?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep a sashimi knife wrapped in newspaper in my room with a loaded mossy500 in the safe..

Comment

I used to have on for whittling...but now its mainly only if i need to cut me some watermelon ....or i need to shave

Comment

I keep one in my car in case I encounter someone with a gun.

Comment

I keep one in my car in case i have to rescue someone from a burning car or something like that, I also got one of those window breaker thingys.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigger unhappy View Post
            Only coward carry knives. Real men use their brains and then their fists.
            Real men who live near country clubs do that

Not getting in some hour long wrestling/biting match with a dude who might be armed or HIV+
            Last edited by ////; 03-20-2017, 04:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
              I keep one in my car in case I encounter someone with a gun.
              good luck T

Comment

yep.................

Comment

I have a fixed blade gerber knife with a gut hook in my vehicle. Not that I specifically carry it,it just so happened to find it's way in there. This old drunk veteran I used to hang out with gave me a bayonet randomly. I have one or two small folding knifes.

I was given a pistol and it's in my truck. It's the same thing with the gerber knife I don't specifically look to carry it,it's just in there.

I like to play with it when I'm driving drunk. You know like throwing it up in the air and twirling it on my finger. I'm going to start shooting out of the window like Joe Pesci.

Comment

I don't carry a knife.

Comment

I got a tiny Leatherman with my key chain...it makes me feel Mcgyvery.....

Comment

Working...
                      X