**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
    Tell me when Durant does this:

Thats even more proof that there is no reason why he should come up so small in the 4th quarter. He should be the guy at the end of the game but Spo chooses to run plays for Wade.

Comment

You think Heat has a deeper team than OKC?
      Not deeper, but the Thunder don't have a huge advantage IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by gatagata View Post
        Thats even more proof that there is no reason why he should come up so small in the 4th quarter. He should be the guy at the end of the game but Spo chooses to run plays for Wade.
        He was the only guy worth mentioning on that Caveliers team for 7 years. They also were one of the best teams in the NBA several of those years with the best record a couple years. Unless they were winning every game by a landslide I think they probably had close games. I think it's pretty obvious who was closing out games, unless bojangles thinks Mo Williams was closing out games for them...
        Last edited by Konstantin; 05-16-2012, 09:37 AM.

Comment

He was the only guy worth mentioning on that Caveliers team for 7 years. They also were one of the best teams in the NBA several of those years with the best record a couple years. Unless they were winning every game by a landslide I think they probably had close games. I think it's pretty obvious who was closing out games, unless bojangles thinks Mo Williams was closing out games for them...
          you're right.. they are winning those games by a landslide. they were the team with the best winning margin leading all the nba teams on winning percentage. they lost most of the close games they have, unless they were bailed out by Mo and gibson.

i think those games make lebron weaker on clutch situations. he got used on playing only for 3 qtrs..

Comment

• sixers are phhkknn up right now, they can't stop shyt today.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              sixers are phhkknn up right now, they can't stop shyt today.

Well here ya go. Have at it !!!

http://personalfinanceandinvesting.c...1/snowball.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by BERNIE'S CORNER View Post
                it's only game 3, plus they're making a comeback right now

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  it's only game 3, plus they're making a comeback right now

Alrighty then but I must warn you its 88 degrees where I'm at so it might not hold much longer !!!

Comment

• Philly got whipped.

I definitely see Sixers - Celtics going 7 games.

Comment

• I think the Mamba is going to heat up soon.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Working...
                      X