Collapse
No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very disappointing performance by Boston, none of their shots were going in. Lebron just went HAM tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by MalikKnucklez View Post
      I'm not expecting Pierce to go 4-18 next game...but i'm not seeing him containing Lebron at home, or for Wade to be quiet for 3 quarters next game either...
      The way he's been playing in these playoffs I see it. But I don't see Lebron going for 45+ and the entire Celtics team shooting like ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
        could you see Rondo going 44 again? lol
        Lol listen man, Rajon has been a pain in our ass all series. He's oiled this Cetic machine. I wouldn't put nuttin past that midget at this point...

Still, the size disparity is a little less overwhelming with Bosh on that floor. Glad to have him back, even if he's at 60%

Comment

• lebron went to cleveland mode

Comment

• This game was over as soon as Pierce missed that wide open 3 and KG missed the contested alley close to the rim.

I thought the C's would change the trend tonight of putting themselves in the toughest circumstances, but this doesn't surprise me. They've done this all year (pretty much every year since the title)... From blowing double digit 4th quarter leads to letting the Hawks, Sixers, and Heat go series' go 7. This time it might bite them in the ass though.

This game was fairly officiated (except for the KG tech), but I suspect that Game 7 will be incredibly frustrating... Incredibly (talking about Celtics-Lakers Game 7 4th quarter frustrating or Celtics-Heat 2011 playoff series frustrating)...

Hopefully the refs don't ruin what's been a great series. If they don't become the stars on Saturday, the Celtics will win and go to the Finals.

Comment

• What a scary game by James. 45 points 15 rebounds. I had to shut it off with 6 mins to go. It was starting to freak me out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                lebron went to cleveland mode
                exactly.

ppl who've been watching Lebron for years(not just highlights) know that Lebron has always been like this. The ones who haven't been watching him play when he was a Cav, are currently his haters.

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  exactly.

ppl who've been watching Lebron for years(not just highlights) know that Lebron has always been like this. The ones who haven't been watching him play when he was a Cav, are currently his haters.
                  yeah, he's always like that.. he just hopes that the other team will wilt before the 4th..specially the last 2 mins..

Comment

• Damn it Boston, get your shit together.

Honestly, I can't see the Heat losing two home games in a row.

Comment

• ▀      ▄▄  ▄███▄ Lebron James
                      ▄▀▀▀▄   ▄█████████▀
                      █    █  ▄██████  ▀▀
                      █    █  ▀██████████▄
                      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀██▀
                        █  Celtics   ▄▄▀   ██▀
                      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ███▄▄

Comment

Working...
                      X