• Show
Clear All

• avery bradley out for the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
      avery bradley out for the playoffs
      The Golden Child.

100 assists and 40+points. Per Game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
        I'm worried about the fact Pietrus might be our best 1 on 1 defender.

No lockdown and pure zone. Hope it gets it done.
        I noticed that his defense on Williams was stifling but Williams was being guarded by Rondo, Lou was running by him. Our guards need to put more pressure on Rondo, get him into foul trouble.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I noticed that his defense on Williams was stifling but Williams was being guarded by Rondo, Lou was running by him. Our guards need to put more pressure on Rondo, get him into foul trouble.
          Igoudala probably needs to keep being the new Viince Carter. If anything......but honestly he's an amazing next year perennial all star.

It was a matter of time before he matured as an NBA player........he might lead the league in scoring next year or some ****.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!
          Last edited by Run; 05-24-2012, 01:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Igoudala probably needs to keep being the new Viince Carter. If anything......but honestly he's an amazing next year perennial all star.

It was a matter of time before he matured as an NBA player........he might lead the league in scoring next year or some ****.
            Lou Williams shoots the ball more than Iggy, I doubt he gets a scoring title.

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              Lou Williams shoots the ball more than Iggy, I doubt he gets a scoring title.
              Ya but Williams isn't the same caliber.

I think time only tells that alone and all that jazz.

Comment

• Lol, I must have completely misread the last few posts. I could have sworn I saw someone talking about Iggy winning a scoring title or something mental like that.

Comment

• I pray Celtics don't choke, they're the only hope of stopping the Heat.

Comment

• Boston does this every single year. It's like they prefer it this way.

Comment

• Now i know the Heat aren't going to win game 6.

Comment

Working...
                      X