No announcement yet.

**2012 NBA Playoffs Thread**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
    The most telling stat to keep an eye on is Kobe's assists. Does he trust his teammates? Are his teammates rewarding that trust? The Lakers are 4-1 facing elimination when Kobe records five or more assists. The last three times the Lakers lost facing elimination, Kobe had only one assist

Damn...

http://www.connectorlocal.com/voice/...s_elimination/

Well if anyone else could consistently score from anywhere besides directly under the basket. Maybe he would pass more.

emphasis on "consistently".

Comment

• Damn, guess some people got shot in OKC after the game. No joke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
        this season:

bynum - 800+ post ups = 48th in the league post up scoring

gasol - 400+ post ups = 24th in the league post up scoring
        I've said this on the other thread: If Bynum 'matures finally (*sigh*)' next season...but I'm not holding my breath for this.

Comment

• Originally posted by LeeVanCleef View Post
          I've said this on the other thread: If Bynum 'matures finally (*sigh*)' next season...but I'm not holding my breath for this.
          he already had a career year

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Tooth
            this season:

bynum - 800+ post ups = 48th in the league post up scoring

gasol - 400+ post ups = 24th in the league post up scoring
            I'm convinced.

Trade Bynum to the Hornets. Bring back Ariza with a backup center.

Convince Beasley to join the Lakeshow.

Problems solved. We can now shoot from mid-long range consistently, while playing competent defense, with the ability to run the court, and dominating the boards.

No need for Artest anymore as well. Rather keep Barnes and have Ariza+Beasley, than keep "I need to have a good day to hit my shots" Artest.

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post
              he already had a career year
              and those numbers weren't consistent in the playoffs. Regular season numbers can be deceiving most of the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                Damn, guess some people got shot in OKC after the game. No joke.
                No truth to the rumor that it was Kobe's legs

Comment

• Originally posted by immortal tech View Post

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      I'm convinced.

Trade Bynum to the Hornets. Bring back Ariza with a backup center.

Convince Beasley to join the Lakeshow.

Problems solved. We can now shoot from mid-long range consistently, while playing competent defense, with the ability to run the court, and dominating the boards.

No need for Artest anymore as well. Rather keep Barnes and have Ariza+Beasley, than keep "I need to have a good day to hit my shots" Artest.
                      Consistent and Beasley don't belong in the same paragraph.

He's a talented scorer no doubt and when's he on his mid range J but also his ability to score going to the hoop make him tough to defend.

Problem is one game he goes for 18 points and the next he goes for 6 and i know because we had that dude in Miami for two years. He's so inconsistent and defensively, it's surprising how bad he is when he is as athletic as he is.

Bynum - Gasol > Beasley - Gasol.

Comment

Working...
                      X