Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best MC. Eminem, Scarface, KRS-One, Nas, or Rakim?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
    I'm guessing you've never been to Datpiff's website. There's still a lot of people out there that really don't talk about making money. Your issue is you listen to mainstream and just assume that's how Hip Hop is in a whole. Well that's the wrong approach. A lot of those mixtapes are on point.
    Well I figured this would be a good convo to inject some good old Bavu Blakes in.

Comment

• More Bavu. They aint barely got nothin from Blazin' Saddles on YT. I'm sittin up here lookin at the cd like damn I wish I knew how to upload on YT, I'd put this whole damn cd on that b1tch.

This song used to be the ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Chief2ndzOnly!; 05-01-2012, 05:36 PM.

Comment

What the hell was he thinking? haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Well I figured this would be a good convo to inject some good old Bavu Blakes in.

He's not bad at all. Good flow on him.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
            Scarface is cool, but I wouldn't rank him with the greats. Not sure why he's up there.
            The way you flip lyrics is only part of the equation that makes you a great. If you think that Face is a simple rapper than God bless you BG27 mah homie. There is a lot of content in what Face is sayin, not to mention his longevity. But to each his own.

Comment

• eminem is the justin bieber of rap game..

Comment

He's not bad at all. Good flow on him.
                You DONT remember Bavu?!?!?!?!?!? Oh Verse. Wait till I get down there and let you here the Blazin Saddle cd he dropped back in 05. Bruh I jammed that hoe for months bruh. I had a 95 Sedan Deville at the time bangin that **** out of 3 12's.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                  Scarface is cool, but I wouldn't rank him with the greats. Not sure why he's up there.
                  Not one of my favorites, but I respect his legacy.

Comment

• eminem is the best, he has the consistency of keeping with all the ummm.....can't think of the word

but anyway, nas is my favourite storyteller

scarface has the best beats and gangsta flow to have your blood pick up

Comment

• Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
                      You DONT remember Bavu?!?!?!?!?!? Oh Verse. Wait till I get down there and let you here the Blazin Saddle cd he dropped back in 05. Bruh I jammed that hoe for months bruh. I had a 95 Sedan Deville at the time bangin that **** out of 3 12's.
                      Yeah I'll have to. 3 12's huh. In a Deville's trunk I wouldn't be surprised if you can put 4 in there. I cousin put 2 18s in his. talk about bang.

Comment

Working...
                      X