Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dude punches his girl in her face over the TV and Playstation in front of the kids!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That thug needs to be in prison for the rest of his life. I hate thugs.

Comment

B1tch punched him first!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Haynes View Post
        Looks like she was taping b/c she needed evidence of his behavior. You see she told him he had to leave.....he hit her and forgot the camera was rolling. The way he pulled her when he turned the camera off....that broad might be dead.
        Lol at the last part

Comment

Originally posted by bridger1 View Post
          obviously is a regular thing which is why she recorded it, the kids would have been more dramatic if it hadnt happened before.

he hits like a ***** though, why did his leg come off the ground?
          He put that extra "power" in it,

Comment

What is that chick, like 4'10", 85 lbs? Dude needs to spend a little time getting sodomized down at his local pen.

Comment

I told her not to mess with my PS3.

It is what it is..

Comment

Jokes aside, it looked like he was just packing up some belongings. Probably going through a divorce. (Get what u want and get out) she probably recorded it because she knew he has a short temper and in case sometime happened she would have proof.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
                  Why do guys always say the other person punched them in the face? She didn't even raise a hand. Why the hell was that recorded anyway?
                  Bro she clearly slapped him several times, he just had awesome defense and used the high guard to deflect it and then he used a lead right with no jab that connected perfectly throwing it from an odd angle on one foot. Its clear he favored accuracy and speed over power because his feet werent planted. She is lucky he didnt throw a calzaghesque combo, she would have been out of there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    What is that chick, like 4'10", 85 lbs? Dude needs to spend a little time getting sodomized down at his local pen.
                    Originally posted by Trigg Happpy! View Post
                    That thug needs to be in prison for the rest of his life. I hate thugs.
                    white knight alert!

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post

Damn, I swear people take those electronics too seriously.
                      Let a hoe try to take my Android and see what she gets!

Comment

Working...
                      X