No announcement yet.

Post your Pet Pictures thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TBear View Post
    Let's see your pet pics. Cats dogs lizards... What ya got!

This is the new addition to my family, a Chow-Lab, 3 months old and growing fast.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If nobody else has pets at least this is a chance to show off my little mutt.

Well that pup is now about 7-8 months old. This is the new addition to my family, a 4 week old German Sheppard. Shown here with the pup from above.

Comment

Well that pup is now about 7-8 months old. This is the new addition to my family, a 4 week old German Sheppard. Shown here with the pup from above.

^^^
      Damn it, the Sheppard pup above is now 1.5 years old and he was diagnosed with cancer today. Perhaps the curse of having a pure breed, I don't know?
      Last edited by TBear; 04-23-2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

^^^
        Damn it, the Sheppard pup above is now 1.5 years old and he was diagnosed with cancer today. Perhaps the curse of having a pure bread, I don't know?
        Damn bro.. That's horrible. Sorry to hear the bad news.

What were his symptoms that made u decide to have him checked out?

Comment

Originally posted by AL YANKAB*TCH View Post
          Damn bro.. That's horrible. Sorry to hear the bad news.

What were his symptoms that made u decide to have him checked out?
          He grew a lump on his side, the vet removed it($$$) and then called us today with the news. Because the lump grew a lot and was attached to his ribs, it doesn't look good.

Comment

this is sad news comrade

my best wishes and prayers for the dog. keep the faith and maybe the dog will be ok.

this is my woman kitten, a ragdoll pure bred. so cute and so so so friendly because it was bred to be so. i love her

she was ill with a parasite called giardia. we pay 350 dollars to get medicine and test the poo because it had blood. she is 13 weeks and had wet poo poo for since 8 weeks most time... vet said maybe kitty not like food so we change and change. but then she poo blood and vomit bile. y day we see that, we go asap emergency. vet said if 3 more days without medicine, could die anti biotic is a good friend of everyone thumbs up

comrade from my sadness of ill kitten, im sorry for u really. am wish the best for your pet, he or she is beautiful. sometime cancer is just it. one thing in life that is guarantee is, we will all die my comrade..

Comment

Great thread!

Comment

Awhile back I mentioned I got this puppy,

He was two months old then, now he is 8 months.

Comment

My lil guy Jhonny is a big time boxing fan. He is rock solid, always there for me, has my back, even though he is only 5.5 lbs. he drinks a little beer, **** you, he begs me for it. Snores in my ear, I snore in his, life is good..

He ain't no pet, he is family... Pure and simple........ Good little chihuahua niggy!!

My ace duce!!

Comment

Beautiful dogs bro. Everything is better with a few dogs thrown in.

When my sister, my closest sister was under hospice care at home, she was within a few weeks of passing, she asked me for my dog X, I gave X to my sister Linda, and it was a blessing to her... He stayed with her...

He stayed with me too.... I used to put on a happy face..in front of my sister... X too... But when I went to the back of the house and wept, X was there. He inserted himself and his big head into my grief....

He turned my grief into laughter.... My tears into smiles..... Without words ... My dog communicated love... That's all. X is gone now... But never forgotten!

Surely goodness and mercy will follow me all the days of my life....

Comment

• My boy turned 9 a few days ago!

Comment

Working...
                      X