Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andrew Bynum best center in the league

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bynum is beasting, having a career year, and still his stats aren't as good as what a half assed, giving up Dwight Howard had before getting hurt.

I'd love to see what Bynum's immature ass could do trying to carry a crappy team like the Magic for his entire career. I'll give you that he's a better offensive player, but that's about it.

Comment

You guys might think I'm crazy for saying this but I think Bynum needs to be the focus of the offense even when Kobe comes back.

I love it when Kobe is roaming free and and able to just pass the ball to Bynum down low and force teams to double down on him. It's what he did when he was with Shaq and he needs to do the same with Bynum. When Kobe starts jacking up shots, the Lakers aren't as good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
        You guys might think I'm crazy for saying this but I think Bynum needs to be the focus of the offense even when Kobe comes back.

I love it when Kobe is roaming free and and able to just pass the ball to Bynum down low and force teams to double down on him. It's what he did when he was with Shaq and he needs to do the same with Bynum. When Kobe starts jacking up shots, the Lakers aren't as good.
        It makes sense.

He draws doubles which opens up the floor.

Plus, unlike Shaq, he's a got Pau on the weakside ready to go too.

Comment

Bynum got that all day

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
            It makes sense.

He draws doubles which opens up the floor.

Plus, unlike Shaq, he's a got Pau on the weakside ready to go too.
            yea I mean don't get me wrong, he's no Shaq but he does demand attention especially when playing teams without a true center which is becoming more and more common in the NBA.

They showed a stat where if kobe shoots a certain amount the Lakers lose. Lakers also need another 3 pt shooter to step up.

Comment

Nothing wrong with thinking that. Not trying to sound too much like Skip Bayless, but very few teams are capable of dealing with both Bynum and Gasol. Why not take advantage of that if you are Kobe? It makes your job easier.

Comment

Bynum ain't ****. He's just a big mother****er. That's it.

Comment

prove it in the playoffs kid...dont wig out like last year and we'll be fine

Comment

I would agree with that if Bynum even once passed the ball once he gets it down low. I don't know that I have ever seen him pass once he gets it on the block.

Comment

Working...
                    X