Cabin in the Woods

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    new movies tend to drive me absolutely nuts

everything is filmed indoors, touched up digitally, etc.
    drives me insane
    movies are filmed. films are about light. bat sh#t crazy. i cant stand it.

is this movie actually good?
    or just better than the rest of the horrid movies you see

i've seen two mind blowingly good new movies of late
    (i watch very very few new movies.)

there will be blood
    no country for old men
    No country for old men watch the original much better,also 310 to yuma is a fcking western classic.

Comment

now I am curious..... Was going to watch it last weekend but lost interest..

Comment

The trailer doesn't do it any justice imo. watched it yesterday and loved it. Its funny and scary in the sense you don't know what's going on for a while

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
          No country for old men watch the original much better,also 310 to yuma is a fcking western classic.
          Is there an original?, couldn't find anything about it on Wiki.

Comment

I hated it, worse movie I've seen in the last few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
              I hated it, worse movie I've seen in the last few years.
              I didn't hate it but I think it might be getting extra hype simply because it's something that's never been done. Just because it's the first time, doesn't mean it's kick ass.

Comment

Its basically a serious version of Scary Movie. It was different.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  No Country for Old Men was adapted almost verbatim from the novel. There's no "original" version.

Comment

I saw it and was let down a bit. It is a good original idea but the acting was bad especially from the stoner. The movie really could have been great if they had the licensing to the other horror characters that they wanted to use but that is impossible. I really like the twist and the connection to the past. Go see the movie but if you have high hopes, you might be a little disappointed, but what do you expect from a modern day slasher film? At least the story is there.

Comment

Working...
                    X