No announcement yet.

Mother shot, 3 day old baby stolen in Houston

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Mother shot, 3 day old baby stolen in Houston

A 3 day old child has been kidnapped in Huston. An amber alert has been issued for Keegan Schuchardt. At around 2:40 this afternoon a black female approached Keegan’s mother outside of a pediatrician’s office and shot her. The suspect then took the baby.

Keegan is described as wearing a green and white one-piece outfit with snaps between the legs. He is 22” long and weighs 6 pounds 15 oz.

The suspect was wearing a grey sweatshirt and blue jeans. She took the infant’s carrier and drove away in a light blue or sea green newer model Lexis. She was last seen driving southbound on Burrough Park towards I-45.

The child’s mother was pronounced dead earlier this afternoon at the Herman Memorial Hospital.

http://kfyo.com/amber-alert-issued-f...d-houston-boy/

..the fuk is wrong with people?

for what purpose would she take the baby?

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      for what purpose would she take the baby?

who knows man, b1tches are crazy. Nothing they do makes sense.

Comment

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...yOt3WPeu-RNfuA

yup people are nuts bricks.

Comment

Jesus that is horrific. I hope they find the baby safe. This chick needs to be away from the public.

Comment

i hope she gets teh electric chair.

Comment

This really sickens me, I live in Houston where it happened. For a person to commit such act is beyond heartless and barbaric. I'm glad the baby is safe. Very heartbreaking for the victim's family and kids.

I hope she gets the death penalty since she planned this all along. She told her sister that she was adopting a baby and turns out she was going to murder and steal a baby. This woman has 3 kids of her own too.

Texas is #1 capital punishment in the world and I hope to see her soon on death row.

Murderer - Verna McClain

Comment

Working...
              X