Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever. That' a slap to 2 Pac's face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remember this?

Comment

• im sorry but i can't listen to any tupac album i never could

Comment

• Of course he is wtf

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
          im sorry but i can't listen to any tupac album i never could
          Why apologize? Nobody cares..

Comment

• I really can't get into Biggie. Maybe his style just doesn't fit me.
            I can appreciate his lyricism but I definitely like Big L over Biggie

Tupac is a no brainer, I find his music inspirational.

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              I meant those things as I feel someone is a great. But I'll explain why...

He talked about drugs, guns, and girls MOST of the time(Life is more than that)

Had a great flow but I didn't hear any passion in it. Like most DON'T have these days.

Great voice, lyrical genius, but not much around 2 or 3 styles which only he did

He didn't express what he really was on NATIONAL camera. Be you, don't put that other persona on when the big cameras are looking.
              this to me is like people who don't like floyd or broner because what they do outside of boxing who cares. what does passion honestly have to do with anything?anyone can have passion and not be good.
              you say big is a lyricall genius and thats all that should matter .
              who cares about a rapper that has a bunch of styles when every style they have is trash i rather listen to 1 style that i like than a bunch of styles that i don't.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
                Why apologize? Nobody cares..
                i know how serious tupac fans take tupac thats why

Comment

• Originally posted by -SWIFT- View Post
                  yeah ready to die is great whos your top 5 GOAT rappers?
                  I personally like Eminem, Jay Z, Wayne, Z-Ro, Pimp C.

Comment

• Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
                    this to me is like people who don't like floyd or broner because what they do outside of boxing who cares. what does passion honestly have to do with anything?anyone can have passion and not be good.
                    you say big is a lyricall genius and thats all that should matter .
                    who cares about a rapper that has a bunch of styles when every style they have is trash i rather listen to 1 style that i like than a bunch of styles that i don't.
                    What does styles have to do with passion? You got confused

Comment

• Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
                      some say Nas is the greatest rapper
                      Honest;y,NAS is the GOAT, wait till he is gone until you feel his impact.

Comment

Working...
                      X