Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggie is not a great or one of the greatest ever. That' a slap to 2 Pac's face.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by heat27 View Post
    seriously?

a lil wayne dickrider saying biggie not a all time great smh

stick to making threads crying about boss lady
    Why you getting butt hurt? If you like Biggie and he's your God or whatever then I'm happy for you.:clap: No need to have a fit over someone's opinion.

Comment

• I'm a huge Pac fan, but I DO NOT approve of this thread. Ridiculous statement. Those on the other end of the spectrum are just as annoying tho...if not more, since it seems like there's more of them.

Comment

it took pac like 4 albums to finally make a good album. it took biggie one album to make a classic
        See, that's your opinion. I don't agree that it took 2pac 4 albums to finally make a good one but that's what I think. All Eyez on Me was pretty good I thought but cool. 7 Day Theory is said to have sold 28 million copies and he did that whole album in 7 days and is still the #1 rap album of all-time.

As I said, I like Biggie, I'm just not up there with you guys with him. You'll live, I'm sure.:bigwink:

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
          Why you getting butt hurt? If you like Biggie and he's your God or whatever then I'm happy for you.:clap: No need to have a fit over someone's opinion.
          Biggie my god lol
          He not even my favorite rapper and I rank a couple of rappers ahead of him

Butt hurt? Look who talking. You butthurt over a girl who you never going to meet in your sad little life.

Comment

Biggie my god lol
            He not even my favorite rapper and I rank a couple of rappers ahead of him

Butt hurt? Look who talking. You butthurt over a girl who you never going to meet in your sad little life.
            Yeah, you're butt hurt. No female was even named in this thread or anything concerning anything else besides rap. When someone goes the other route to throw jabs at a subject not even discussed in a 150 plus comment thread about all rap than it's butt hurt. Congrats.:clap:

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
              See, that's your opinion. I don't agree that it took 2pac 4 albums to finally make a good one but that's what I think. All Eyez on Me was pretty good I thought but cool. 7 Day Theory is said to have sold 28 million copies and he did that whole album in 7 days and is still the #1 rap album of all-time.

As I said, I like Biggie, I'm just not up there with you guys with him. You'll live, I'm sure.:bigwink:
              28 million copies? Lmao

Where did you get that crap from? Pac highest selling album is all eyes on me.
              You a pac stan and you don't even know this? Smh

Eminem show,MMLP,biggie life after death and outkast Speakerboxxx/The Love Below all sold more .

Get your facts straight and stop making up bull**** numbers

Comment

• To say Big is the great people have to mention Pun cuz personally capitol punishment was a classic

Comment

28 million copies? Lmao

Where did you get that crap from? Pac highest selling album is all eyes on me.
                  You a pac stan and you don't even know this? Smh

Eminem show,MMLP,biggie life after death and outkast Speakerboxxx/The Love Below all sold more .

Get your facts straight and stop making up bull**** numbers
                  That's what I heard, reason I said it's been said. He could of sold 1 million. Fact is 2pac is better than Biggie. 2 albums don't cut it for me right now. Although, I will be listening to some of his songs again later. I'm open to changing my opinion. As I did with Nas years ago.

Comment

• So you heard something and thought its was fact? Lol

Google it next time

Comment

So you heard something and thought its was fact? Lol

Google it next time
                      Yeah, should of but I'm taking this that serious. I actually enjoy Biggie's flow way more than Pac's but TO ME he didn't have the other weapons in his arsenal. As I said, I'll check out some songs one of the guys recommended to me.

Comment

Working...
                      X