Collapse
No announcement yet.

7 types of guys at the strip club.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] 7 types of guys at the strip club.

7 The newbie

Young men, there will inevitably be a time where a trip to the strip club is your first. Some, like myself, describe it as paradise. Others say it’s like a land filled with milk and honey. Either way, cherish that moment. You’ll be nervous, you’ll be afraid to stare, but fear not young lad. The price of admission gives you the unalienable right to ogle at your leisure. Pretty sure I saw that in the Bill of Rights.

The bachelor party
    No bachelor party is complete without a heavily inebriated trip to a gentleman’s club. This group is impossible to miss. They travel at least 10 deep and nary a one of them is sober. Often times the bachelor is thrown on stage amidst a throng of strippers and you’ll see more of him than you’d ever hoped for. Moreover, if all of you leave together and somehow make it back to the hotel alive, consider it a miracle.

5 The A-holes that bring women
    Shame on you, shame on all of you who have ever considered bringing a woman to our domain. If by chance, your wife ever asks you if she can join you at the strip club, the first word out of your mouth should be “Divorce”. Plain and simple. We go to see half-naked women and get away from our significant others. The last thing any of us want to see is your stupid wife/girlfriend in her mom jeans telling you not to ogle.

4 The wife beater
    Inevitably, you’ll run into this guy almost every time you walk in to a club. He parades around in a wife beater or tank top in the lame hopes that his tatted up arm will catch the strippers attention (as if the ladies care about anything but money). Listen buddy, I came to see scantily clad strippers. Is it too much to ask to throw on a t-shirt, perhaps even a polo?

3 The creepy dude who comes by himself
    It’s ok to stare, it’s even ok to gawk at the women. But when the bouncer comes over because you poke, prod, and fondle every stripper that walks by you and otherwise scare the hell out of the rest of the patrons, that’s a problem. Thankfully, these types of guys travel by their lonesome, so kicking them out without causing too much of a scene isn’t a problem. Here’s an idea buddy, rent a **** and go to town. Keep the creepy stuff to the sanctity of your own home.

2 The business suit guys
    For some reason, this type of guy was often associated with horny Japanese businessmen. But as time goes on, others have picked up on this popular fad. Whether you make $200k a year or even $20k, dressing the part at the strip club helps in getting extra special attention from the ladies. Because surely, a man in flip-flops and shorts doesn’t nearly have the same, how shall we say, je ne sais quoi, that a man in fine Italian silk has.

1 The sports watcher
    Unfortunately, we’ve all been there. A buddy has a bad week and he drags you (although, not much convincing is needed) for a night of adult entertainment. By man law, you’re obligated to go. And while you love the ladies, you find yourself peeking at that basketball game that you dropped 100 bucks on. Don’t fret, this doesn’t mean you bat for the other team (not that there’s anything wrong with that). If this happens less than 10% of the time, you’re in the clear. Otherwise, your friends may have to question your loyalty.

http://guyism.com/lifestyle/people-y...mens-club.html

If I had to pick, I'd say I'm the Bachelor party type but minus getting a lot of lap dances.

Too expensive, don't go.

I went when I turned 18 and promised my buddy that we were going to go atleast once a week. We never went again.

How much do you fella's spend at the strip club?

Comment

How many are there of these things?

I'm number 1 and number 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
        Too expensive, don't go.

I went when I turned 18 and promised my buddy that we were going to go atleast once a week. We never went again.

Depends on what you want. I've been to a strip club and only spent about 50 dollars. I've also been to higher end ones that charge for tables, coats, parking and then you obviously have dances and then if you want a little bit extra(private dances, bjs etc). There was a night where I cleared 500 dollars in about 2 hours.

Comment

# 3..........

Comment

I remember going one time cause I was basically forced to and was just watching espn on the screens instead of the strippers half the time.

Another time it was like 4 or 5 guys and we took like 3 other girls that were with us to the strip club cause someone had mentioned it and they wanted to go. That was actually fun and went much better than I thought it would.

I would never go by myself to a place like that. When I go, I usually go in basketball shorts and a undershirt. I don't bother dressing up nicely cause those bitches just want money and will give you attention regardless how you dress. I save that for real clubs or parties.

Comment

If you can always bring a girl to the strip club. Not your wife or gf but a friend. Strippers always flock to the girls at the club and let the girls do dirty **** to them. Always a good show.

Comment

Strip clubs arent really my scene so I'm probably more of a bachelor party guy, cause those are gonna be times I go.

Comment

It would take me damn near drunk to get a lap dance. I've learned my lesson from them. When 23 I went and I kept getting dances from this girl. She kept asking you want another for the next song. I said yeah. It was over $100.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                    Too expensive, don't go.

Depends where you go and day of the week tbh. Higher end places charge parking, higher entrances, drinks. You get charged for private dances, but you can always decline them. Usually later on you likely wont get any attention cause the girls know you're cheap so they won't bother with you anymore.

Based on diff occasions, it's been from $25-120

Comment

Working...
                    X