Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't made a really dumb thread in a while ...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
    knock it off ranger, we can use some flirting in this site.
    TheRedRanger, Born2SuckDick, some of the most anti-female members of this site i've seen. It's like they are angry that a girl is signed up here, actually they are angry. I bet they have a "No Girls Allowed" sign on their bedroom door, where they hang out with their buddies.

Bossy is being nice to Born2SuckDick and I know why, the guy has been terrorizing her ever since she signed up here. That's why he probably got banned before. So why not be nice to him, so maybe he can stop. Buy him a gift and all, blow e-kisses at him.

Hard to believe, there were actually a pack of females on this site in the past. Feels like they were dinosaurs or something, there's evidence they existed, but they're just not around.

Comment

• Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      TheRedRanger, Born2SuckDick, some of the most anti-female members of this site i've seen. It's like they are angry that a girl is signed up here, actually they are angry. I bet they have a "No Girls Allowed" sign on their bedroom door, where they hang out with their buddies.

Bossy is being nice to Born2SuckDick and I know why, the guy has been terrorizing her ever since she signed up here. That's why he probably got banned before. So why not be nice to him, so maybe he can stop. Buy him a gift and all, blow e-kisses at him.

Hard to believe, there were actually a pack of females on this site in the past. Feels like they were dinosaurs or something, there's evidence they existed, but they're just not around.
      look at this captain save-a-hoe muhfuka, i didn't even mention her in here, i LOL'd at a post which i found funny & just pointed out this thread is ****, dude's giving hair advice? get ****ing real bruh.

Comment

• Originally posted by BornToLive View Post
        look at this captain save-a-hoe muhfuka, i didn't even mention her in here, i LOL'd at a post which i found funny & just pointed out this thread is ****, dude's giving hair advice? get ****ing real bruh.
        Here you go bro, put this in front of your door. It will ward off girls, including Bossy. While you and your nerd friends watch anime movies.

Comment

• I'm not sure if this is the only girl you have regular contact with that's not part of your family but stop simping bruh, just stop it.

Comment

• You keep telling Vers to stop simpin. Now you tell me that, lol Bossy can tell you herself I do not flirt with her. But I am not on here talking all negative towards the only active female on the site. With my looks, it's impossible for Bossy to have been the only girl I talk to. Unlike you, probably looking like a monkey.

Make me a list of the best anime movies, geek. ****ing fraud

Go hang out with your boys right here.

Comment

• this guys gets it twisted again it's funny because i haven't even disrespected her, she's cool with me far as i know, she posted on my page not to long ago. This is a forum bruh this isn't real life, it's a section where you come & talk nonsense when your bored. Stop acting like your losing sleep over this

''With my looks, it's impossible for Bossy to have been the only girl I talk to.''

i actually cringed when i read that, but good for you bruh.

Comment

• That tree house is tight.

Id have a Sony 60 in that *****

Comment

• You described yourself to a T. Every post you make, you seem angry like you got a chip on your shoulder. You post on here giving your opinion on other posters, every single day. I finally saw you post something different for once, and it was ****ing talking about cartoons and ****. After acting like some kind of pimp, like you're Hitch or some ****, every time.Then you come here and talk about anime like some ****ing geek. Come on, then you add "" in every single post, I guess to not seem angry. Seem like a grumpy ass monkey to me. You're worst than TMZ with your gossipy ass.

Comment

• Aight aight... Chill on the flaming in the lounge fellas.

I wanna know more about that tree house

Comment

• Okay this is the last time I'll be responding to you because it's clear as day that your a clueless ****.

I'm a fan of anime so fuking what if that makes me a geek & your in this thread giving hair advice, that makes you a ****, right?

''After acting like some kind of pimp, like you're Hitch or some ****, every time''

i would like you to show me where I'm acting like a pimp or Hitch? seems like you have a problem understanding. dyslexic? yeah you probably are, don't worry i'll pray for you bruh.

''Seem like a grumpy ass monkey to me. You're worst than TMZ with your gossipy ass.''

See posts like this make me legitimately disappointed your mum didn't slip and fall onto a coathanger when she was pregnant with you, as it would have saved us all the chore of your 10,000 whatever posts of pure waste.

Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X