Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Serious question what foods do Caucasions eat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hous View Post
    Same foods blacks eat, very little difference.

White people in the south eat soulfood, they just don't call it soulfood.
    naw i live in the south and most dont eat that

Comment

among my white friends, i noticed that they eat potatoes a lot

they also, like other races, like to grill...grill steaks, seafood, pork

also corn...they like corn

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        naw i live in the south and most dont eat that
        Seriously? Soulfood is a combination of West African, European, and Native American cuisine. Its not exactly the same in all segments, but its very similar.

Hushpuppies, okra, fried chicken, cornbread, black-eyed peas are very common. Just because we eat it with collards, greenbean cassarol (sp), sweet potatos and rolls doesn't mean it's not similar to soulfood.

I got family in the south, they are native american / white. We eat all of the above at every getogether.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
          among my white friends, i noticed that they eat potatoes a lot

they also, like other races, like to grill...grill steaks, seafood, pork

also corn...they like corn
          White people do love Potatos. If there was one thing that I would say white people eat more of than other races it would be potatos. Then bread.

When I lived in China, I had bread cravings because they dont eat a lot of bread. When they do it's all sweet and not ate the same way we eat it.

You're right, everyone grills. Koreas grill more than anyone else though. Also in the south people grill a lot, black and white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
            White people do love Potatos. If there was one thing that I would say white people eat more of than other races it would be potatos. Then bread.

When I lived in China, I had bread cravings because they dont eat a lot of bread. When they do it's all sweet and not ate the same way we eat it.

totally agreed on the bread...

i roomed with two white homeys like 10 years ago and bread was always around during dinner..bread and potatoes

when i introduced them to rice (i bought a rice cooker), things changed...the bread was slowly phased out..not completely but they became rice dependent

also, maybe its just MY group of white friends, but they prefer hiring cleaning ladies instead of cleaning up themselves

i thought it was just our particular pad but when i visited my other white friends, they too hired cleaning help

Comment

Fish n chips.

Comment

From what I've noticed, they like cold sandwiches.

Comment

****in hoagies, pizza, burgers, bacon, cheesesteak, chicken fingers, wraps, I dont even know how to answer this question its basically the same as blacks... at least in Philly.

Im not italian but those dudes have some great food too, I **** with italian food all the time.

Comment

i mean when its dinner time what is on the table?

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      totally agreed on the bread...

i roomed with two white homeys like 10 years ago and bread was always around during dinner..bread and potatoes

when i introduced them to rice (i bought a rice cooker), things changed...the bread was slowly phased out..not completely but they became rice dependent

also, maybe its just MY group of white friends, but they prefer hiring cleaning ladies instead of cleaning up themselves

i thought it was just our particular pad but when i visited my other white friends, they too hired cleaning help
                      I like rice a lot. White people eat rice, but I dont like the type of rice my family eats. They eat "dirty rice" or some long grain rice thats harder and different colors. I like the white rice even if it is bad for you. Rice cannot substitute bread for me though. I will happily eat both, lol.

Hiring cleaning ladies? Thats ridiculous. They must have been pampered growing up.

One thing I noticed, a lot of white people wear shoes in their houses. I don't understand that. My house, your shoes come off at the door.

Comment

Working...
                      X